Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

My 93 RX7 Project

Old 05-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hybrid-Garage has disabled reputation
Default My 93 RX7 Project

Like the title says Im going to sell My RX7. I have had it for a while and was planning on fixing it up. The motor was bad when I got it and was going to do a rebuild with a single turbo upgrade but I'm now going to buy a house and don't have the time for it. So I figured I would see if anybody was interested in it. Pics coming tomorrow but here is a short run down.

Interior is in mint condition!
Bad motor (but have some parts to start the rebuild) New apex seals, new oil seals; basically the whole rebuild kit minus the bearings.

Car has got it's nics and small dings from siitting around so long but I have started the body work. It is really not in that bad of shape, but it does need a paint job.

The car has 3in PF exhaust, PF engine management, PF intercooler upgrade kit, PF boost gauge. and greddy turbo timer, an aftermarket aluminum radiator.

Car has a lot of potential, I just don't have the time for it. I'm not that up to date with the value of this car, in this condition so I will be taking offers. Please pm or call 540-408-4764 with any ?

Will get pics of the inside up today

Last edited by Hybrid-Garage; 05-06-2009 at 05:32 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:28 PM
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum
Default Re: My 93 RX7 Project

Originally Posted by Hybrid-Garage
Like the title says Im going to sell My RX7. I have had it for a while and was planning on fixing it up. The motor was bad when I got it and was going to do a rebuild with a single turbo upgrade but I'm now going to buy a house and don't have the time for it. So I figured I would see if anybody was interested in it. Pics coming tomorrow but here is a short run down.

Interior is in mint condition!
Bad motor (but have some parts to start the rebuild) New apex seals, new oil seals; basically the whole rebuild kit minus the bearings.

Car has got it's nics and small dings from siitting around so long but I have started the body work. It is really not in that bad of shape, but it does need a paint job.

The car has 3in PF exhaust, PF engine management, PF intercooler upgrade kit, PF boost gauge. and greddy turbo timer, an aftermarket aluminum radiator.

Car has a lot of potential, I just don't have the time for it. I'm not that up to date with the value of this car, in this condition so I will be taking offers. Please pm or call 540-408-4764 with any ?

Price??? Location???
Old 05-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Registered Member

BlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to behold

pics?
Old 05-04-2009, 05:32 PM
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum

Originally Posted by BlackMagic
pics?

Yeah that too.... Does it have the trans and wiring harness still there?
Old 05-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

I'll offer you $4000.00
Old 05-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

location is fredericksburg Va
Price as its says in the post I am taking offers.

and yes I do have the trans and the harness I have everything to put the car back together other then some motor parts and the time.

Im leaving now to head hame and will be posting pics then, Pics should be up by 7 tonight.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:33 AM
Registered Member

Some pics posted more coming this afternoon
Old 05-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Registered Member

sold