Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Jenros Saturday.....be there.

Old 01-03-2007, 12:05 PM
$Level$

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich
Default Jenros Saturday.....be there.

Since it is supposed to be nice on Saturday, it would be nice to meet at a place designed for meeting, ie. cops don't run you out. It is kinda off-season, so there have been more non-domestics showing up. I don't care what you drive, just be respectful of others and enjoy the gearheads. Jenros @ 4pm located in the Haygood Shopping Center. Plaza Azteca Mexican food is decent there.

Mods- this is not an event rather a suggestion for local people wanting to meet up.

Last edited by Rich; 01-03-2007 at 12:08 PM.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Jenros Saturday.....be there.

In.

Travis: Bring your ass. We'll reserve a section for clean cars only.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:25 PM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

Originally Posted by DoingOK
Since it is supposed to be nice on Saturday, it would be nice to meet at a place designed for meeting, ie. cops don't run you out. It is kinda off-season, so there have been more non-domestics showing up. I don't care what you drive, just be respectful of others and enjoy the gearheads. Jenros @ 4pm located in the Haygood Shopping Center. Plaza Azteca Mexican food is decent there.

Mods- this is not an event rather a suggestion for local people wanting to meet up.
You did know that the Plaza Azteca had has a few rat problems as of late. Just letting you know in case you didn't.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:28 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

That plaza azteca is clean. How do I know? I deliver there once a week. I don't eat at a few places cuz i've seen there kitchens. This restraunt is ok to eat at.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:31 PM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
That plaza azteca is clean. How do I know? I deliver there once a week. I don't eat at a few places cuz i've seen there kitchens. This restraunt is ok to eat at.
Well then, maybe they've cleaned it up some. But the Treasurer's Office over there had rats in the ceiling, more than once, because of how dirty Plaza Azteca is. They used to go out back (for smoke breaks) and see rats all around the dumpsters. Maybe the health dept finally got out there and made them clean the place up.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

I'm guessing so. I've only been delivering there for the past couple months.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:36 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Originally Posted by taz757
You did know that the Plaza Azteca had has a few rat problems as of late. Just letting you know in case you didn't.
Rats don't scare me..............taste like chicken. Otherwise........any place to eat later is all good. Last week we had a caravan of V8's going thru the tunnel to Bass Pro Shop for a gathering afterwards. Can eat on the peninsula if wanted.

Last edited by Rich; 01-03-2007 at 12:39 PM.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:37 PM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
I'm guessing so. I've only been delivering there for the past couple months.
Okay. Beacuse I worked for the Treasurer's Office for about 6.5 years (up until Sept 05), before being transferred to another dept, but still sat with them until about Aug 06. Also, my ex-gf works for the Treasurer's Office and was at the Haygood branch while they were having all the issues and she'd tell me about it.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Registered Member

BTW I'll be there as long as i get off work in time and rich gives me a ride
Old 01-03-2007, 12:45 PM
its not a trans am..

99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6

wish i could go

Quick Reply: Jenros Saturday.....be there.