Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

03/04? Silver Cobra?

Old 07-03-2005, 12:50 AM
<3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz
Default Re: 03/04? Silver Cobra?

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
That's not what I said.. don't put words in my mouth!

I'm saying it's stupid for a Cobra to do some sort of drive-by revving at what's probably a stock or relatively stock Integra. Why bother? You're sitting at a redlight trying to initiate a race or something, that MAY be a different story, but from what I understand by the post.. they were probably passing eachother.
I thought exactly the same. I was in the left turn lane, and he was in the left straight lane going the same direction. I had just turned onto the road a block back, so he either had followed me from before, or was on the road I turned onto. Dunno, but the first thought that went through my mind was..."Domestic Ricer?!? I thought the only one was that Riced out 96-98 blue one..." It definately sounded nice, but I was really confused at him revving at me of all cars. Had it been at a stoplight I would of raced him just to watch him fly, since I'd stand no chance.
Old 07-03-2005, 08:38 AM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

What if the rev was a show of respect?
Old 07-03-2005, 10:37 AM
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
gay. if someone pulls up to me and revs at me, im gonna look at them like theyre stupid (because they are) and give them a nice
Old 07-03-2005, 10:38 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Respect? Right...

If you want to say "nice car" or something, roll your window down, honk the horn, and stick your "thumbs up" out the window.
Old 07-03-2005, 10:40 AM
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Respect? Right...

If you want to say "nice car" or something, roll your window down, honk the horn, and stick your "thumbs up" out the window.
Old 07-03-2005, 10:49 AM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

I guess you guys dont hang out with Harley's and "Older" guys..
Old 07-03-2005, 11:03 AM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

It could of been a sign of respect, but you gotta think about what I drive...Picture this.

Championship white JDM front end, frost white body, and a champ. white Type R wing, along with curb rashed Webs. Its not the prettiest thing on the road right now. When I show someone respect for a nice car I either give em a nod if going by slow, or a thumbs up. To me revving at someone is like taunting or challenging someone. Thats kinda why I posted this, to see if he was on here and to find out why he revved. I figured if he replied talking shit, it wouldn't of been a good rev, but if he replied complimenting my car I'd think differently.
Old 07-03-2005, 02:55 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I guess you guys dont hang out with Harley's and "Older" guys..
Nope.. Can't say that I run around with annoying Harley's..

I do know a lot of people who own supercharged domestics, but I don't know anyone who shows a sign of respect for a Honda/Acura, or import in general.. by revving at them. Most of the time it's someones way of saying "Look at me.. My motor is 4 times bigger than yours!" ...lol

Lets be honest here.. Based on what he described his car looking like, the driver was most certainly not giving a friendly rev. How many Cobra owners do you know that have any respect for a Honda on the street? I know one, and only one, and that's because he's got a fast Cobra and a much faster Honda. IIRC, it's a ridiculously fast turbo b20 Integra.

Not trying to generalize everyone in a Cobra, but that's almost always the case.... Even when I pull up next to a Mustang, half the time they don't think they can be beat by a little foreign car. That's not what this is about though.. I'm just rambling on and on. I haven't slept in 2 days. Sorry
Old 07-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I don't rev my car for respect or anything. Rather stay out of trouble as the car is loud when I rev it and don't wanna attract any cops.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Originally Posted by UNCLEBENZ
Cobras are slow
especially ones that go 14 at 43265456456437 mph

Quick Reply: 03/04? Silver Cobra?