Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

03/04? Silver Cobra?

Old 07-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Doin' it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IthinkI1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 03/04? Silver Cobra?

I just cant believe that a rev bothered someone so bad that it compelled them to post about it. I mean what was gonna happen if you found out who it was? Tell them you dont like them? Im glad i dont rev at anyone, i might get shot.
Old 07-04-2005, 01:10 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by IthinkI1
I just cant believe that a rev bothered someone so bad that it compelled them to post about it. I mean what was gonna happen if you found out who it was? Tell them you dont like them? Im glad i dont rev at anyone, i might get shot.
Bro, what are you.. 16 years old?

Why rev at someone? It's not that big of a deal, but if you've got a Cobra revving at a multi-color Integra, what are you trying to prove? It's a pissing contest.
Old 07-04-2005, 01:24 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by mad JDM DC4
Thats kinda why I posted this, to see if he was on here and to find out why he revved. I figured if he replied talking shit, it wouldn't of been a good rev, but if he replied complimenting my car I'd think differently.
READING IS FUN!

Sometimes, when you read the entire post, you can gather information and use that information to come to a conclusion.

Here's what most people probably concluded: I wanted to know WHY he revved, whether it was respect, or "You've got a shitty car, I'm gonna rev at you to show up on you in a car that I paid 5x what you did for."

I think there should a critical thinking exam to gain the ability to post. Dumb posts may be cut in half if they did.
Old 07-04-2005, 06:15 PM
Doin' it

IthinkI1 is an unknown quantity at this point

See but thats your assumption. Whether he was being a dick or not, i find it funny that it bothered you enough to have to complain about it on a public forum.
Old 07-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Bro, what are you.. 16 years old?

Why rev at someone? It's not that big of a deal, but if you've got a Cobra revving at a multi-color Integra, what are you trying to prove? It's a pissing contest.
Perhaps he was turning, downshifting and rev matching?
Old 07-04-2005, 08:24 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by IthinkI1
See but thats your assumption. Whether he was being a dick or not, i find it funny that it bothered you enough to have to complain about it on a public forum.
Who are you for real? You're OG, but I can't recall the name.
Old 07-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Banned

NightKidz is an unknown quantity at this point

Boo hoo! I'm affraid of cars reving on me? some of you people whine like an 80 year old woman. Apparantly the author of the post was interested in the car... and you Lifetime channel watchers decided to take it every which way. F34kin hardcore racers man... hardcore. "That guy just revved on me... how appauling" .... seriously are they handing out free Kotex samples at the late night meets now or what?

On another note.. I rev my car all the time... just because I like the sound... don't care who hears it, or who's around me...but usally it's a warning to those trying to race.
Old 07-05-2005, 03:17 PM
<3

Wow, sorry almighty domestic owners, for wanting to know what the guy meant by the rev. If I could of asked him at the time I would have, but I couldn't so I was seeing if he was on here. I'll go back and play with my little import friends now...
Old 07-05-2005, 05:07 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by mad JDM DC4
Wow, sorry almighty domestic owners, for wanting to know what the guy meant by the rev. If I could of asked him at the time I would have, but I couldn't so I was seeing if he was on here. I'll go back and play with my little import friends now...
shut up
Old 07-05-2005, 06:59 PM
<3

That wasn't directed at you, you weren't being a dick. Should have specified.