Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

10% off Tattoos to Members

Old 08-02-2008, 08:19 AM
misunderstood.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin
Default Re: 10% off Tattoos to Members

For my 2 tattoos, I've gone to Slamm Dragon (Joe), he's done a pretty good job and it's near my area. From the pictures posted you seem to be pretty good, I'll definately keep you in mind for my next one I wanna do when summers over.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Got Ink?

SlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond repute

You can also see more work on my myspace
myspace.com/twiztedmarine
Old 08-02-2008, 10:52 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by SlowKOUKI
PMs replied, ^ I love doing pin ups, I did one in that ar style a while ago, i dont have a pic online of it, but i can try and find it for you!

Excited to do some work guys! Just ask for me and mention VAdriven!
Cool thanks. My usual guy works out of Jack and Diane's in Biloxi MS, but since I've getting extended here in Iraq I had to cancel my trip through there to New Orleans in Nov.

I'm looking to stay local now

Check your PMs
Old 08-03-2008, 12:47 AM
WU-TANG...BITCH

9tegra6 will become famous soon enough

does he do custom work and whats the pricing
Old 08-03-2008, 05:03 AM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

nice octopus.....do you have anymore marine life work...? i have a half sleeve already but im goin to get more done somewhere else....id like to see more work of that type (realistic work, not cartoonish, and no KOI!!! ) nice work
Old 08-03-2008, 09:45 AM
The Cool

Peezy Peezy Peezy Peezy Peezy

Nicks' a great artist. He did my nautical star and it came out great. Too bad you left Bluehorse Shoe.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:50 PM
IM BACK BITCH"S

droptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to all

i might hit you up... ive been lookin for someone to do my tattoo
Old 08-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

dang wish this was a few weeks earlier before i setup my appointment @ rocksteady
Old 08-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Got Ink?

SlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond repute

All PM's replied guys.

Please dont PM me about price quotes, i really cant give an accurate price without seeing the actual size of the work you want to do. Thank you!

Small work can be priced by the size, and larger work like 1/2 sleeves, or really detailed time consuming pieces are $125/hr w/ the member discount $112.50/hr
Old 08-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Got Ink?

Originally Posted by SPAWN
nice octopus.....do you have anymore marine life work...? i have a half sleeve already but im goin to get more done somewhere else....id like to see more work of that type (realistic work, not cartoonish, and no KOI!!! ) nice work
Dont really have much more marine life tattoos, but im gonna be doing a nice leafy sea dragon on my budy soon hopefully!