Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

10% off Tattoos to Members

Old 08-04-2008, 05:07 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: 10% off Tattoos to Members

Solid.

Pm will be sent when I know I am heading that way.

Do you work with existing large pieces? Some artists are funny about touching others pieces, but I need just some black work done to finish one of my sleeves.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Got Ink?

SlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Solid.

Pm will be sent when I know I am heading that way.

Do you work with existing large pieces? Some artists are funny about touching others pieces, but I need just some black work done to finish one of my sleeves.
No promises, but i can probably finish up something for you.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:17 AM
Registered Member

envyvtec has disabled reputation

How much would you charge me for a tattoo of a cross with wings coming out of it placed over my heart . I have the design done alrdy.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:23 AM
CrossFit KILLS

Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r

hmmm i got some drawings my girl did for me that i wanna get. ill be sure to hit you up!
Old 08-29-2008, 08:51 AM
Got Ink?

SlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by envyvtec
How much would you charge me for a tattoo of a cross with wings coming out of it placed over my heart . I have the design done alrdy.
i would have to see the size you wanna get it before i could give you a quote
Old 08-29-2008, 09:55 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

those pics of the skulls were fuckin sick....ill be looking more up on this...

i have half of my left and right arm done and would like to get it finished soon...its all random and different skulls....ill be in touch once i get some money together
Old 08-29-2008, 10:34 AM
Ammo Pusher

F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh

you do sidework at another location? i have 2 tattoos im planing on getting and will be pming you shortly with design.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:38 AM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

I neez me a tattoo soon damnit.. I could use the 10 percent off lol
Old 08-29-2008, 10:44 AM
Got Ink?

Originally Posted by F4Fresh
you do sidework at another location? i have 2 tattoos im planing on getting and will be pming you shortly with design.
I dont do any sidework-I do all my work at the shop. Hit me up with your ideas!