Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

15MoC 4/19

Old 04-20-2005, 11:18 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT
Default Re: 15MoC 4/19

still say it shoulda been white Benny probably thinks it's a carbon fiber sticker, which would make it cool
Old 04-20-2005, 11:25 AM
Seh-Fee-Ro

yokojzz30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Red Hot EX
He's the dude that met us at Brusters Monday night.
yea thats me
Old 04-20-2005, 11:27 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by litlespic
I was the girl with fake tits.
Hahahahaha.

I was the prick who parked in the handicap spot.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by blah
Hahahahaha.

I was the prick who parked in the handicap spot.
See your sig.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:59 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

<---White MR2 Turbo. I didn't show up until around 9:20.
Old 04-20-2005, 12:04 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

dude u guys are haters....fucking that sticker should of been on cargees car...haha i noticed it going down kempsville and pulled it off then....haha and i wonder if jake saw his i love cock finger letters in pollen on the back of his shit
Old 04-20-2005, 12:13 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally Posted by bseriesbenny
dude u guys are haters....fucking that sticker should of been on cargees car...haha i noticed it going down kempsville and pulled it off then....haha and i wonder if jake saw his i love cock finger letters in pollen on the back of his shit

Shut up.

No one cares that you drew a "I love cock" in pollen on his car. What, that took all of 2 seconds to do? You could have done that while he was driving away from you.

Now, getting a stick on your car is skillz. Homo.
Old 04-20-2005, 01:02 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I missed it. What did the sticker say?
Old 04-20-2005, 01:09 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

15 moc, a bunch of shit talkers on drag va that meet up for ice cream, hahha.....it looks like an awesome bunch....
Old 04-20-2005, 01:12 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
15 moc, a bunch of shit talkers on drag va that meet up for ice cream, hahha.....it looks like an awesome bunch....
It was great. Yeah. I keep telling Jen she shouldn't talk so much shit, but you know how she can be sometimes.

Quick Reply: 15MoC 4/19