Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

15MoC 4/26

Old 04-26-2005, 08:07 AM
Go fuck yourself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.
Default Re: 15MoC 4/26

Originally Posted by AliMac
I didn't realize this was such a pseudo-elitist thing. haha
HA! It's not...just don't want a kid who has to have his mom drop him off going, nor would I want some no name that makes shitty posts showing up.

We've got a damn good thing going and I don't want it ruined.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:09 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Hahah, you were right, someones ass is grass tonight.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:16 AM
Registered Member

slipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond repute

Damn so you guys are just assholes then.Definitely not some little kid who needs his mommy to drop him off.I guess by no names you mean people who dont drive civics and other fwd pos.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:17 AM

Volcom Racing is an unknown quantity at this point

I could give a shit what he thinks, He doesnt know me.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:23 AM
in another castle.

zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle

I'm sure if it was so pretentious, it wouldn't be openly posted for people to get directions to.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:24 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally Posted by Volcom Racing
I could give a shit what he thinks, He doesnt know me.
Lets keep it that way.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:33 AM
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Fag with shitty rock group for username
I guess by no names you mean people who dont drive civics and other fwd pos.
Why yes, I own the world's first fwd pos Rx7.

FWD for the win.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:34 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by slipknot
Damn so you guys are just assholes then.Definitely not some little kid who needs his mommy to drop him off.I guess by no names you mean people who dont drive civics and other fwd pos.
Actually, at our last gathering there was one civic and a total of two FWD cars. But you've pretty much cemented that fact that you won't be invited/welcomed.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:36 AM
Registered Member

slipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond repute

hmm so youll be able to spot me in your old news spot just from the fact that i posted
Old 04-26-2005, 08:39 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by slipknot
hmm so youll be able to spot me in your old news spot just from the fact that i posted
We'll know who was invited and who wasn't. If you associate with us with welcome and you're not patronizing the establishment, we will have the manager remove you from the prioperty.

Quick Reply: 15MoC 4/26