Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

15MoC 4/26

Old 04-28-2005, 07:05 AM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 15MoC 4/26

Originally Posted by WYT R1CE
yea the girl was bored and wanted to go.
That's been the case for far too long. Daniel shows up at a spot, and gone 5 minutes later. It's been long enough, you can just tell her "Bitch, shut up or start walking"
Old 04-28-2005, 07:06 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blaxican25
That's been the case for far too long. Daniel shows up at a spot, and gone 5 minutes later. It's been long enough, you can just tell her "Bitch, shut up or start walking"
Why does she come out then? WTF? Stay at home... no offense Daniel! heehe
Old 04-28-2005, 07:12 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by DeepFreeze
ooh. intelligence. You must be over 21. lmbao.

just curious- the crowd seemed young in nature- and i am over 21, i think it not prudent to "hang out" with 16-18 year olds. i dont do the michael jackson thing. now 20+, car meeting type thing is cool.

but i wasnt invited, even though ive been positive on dva long before most of you.
Funny, I didnt know a person's age had anything to do with anything, i always thought that maturity was the deciding factor. I guess not. I suppose we should start regulating based on race, age, weight, and sex so you can feel cool enough to hang out with a certain "group" of people? You werent invited because we dont know you, and we probably dont want to.

So there.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:13 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DeepFreeze
ooh. intelligence. You must be over 21. lmbao.

just curious- the crowd seemed young in nature- and i am over 21, i think it not prudent to "hang out" with 16-18 year olds. i dont do the michael jackson thing. now 20+, car meeting type thing is cool.

but i wasnt invited, even though ive been positive on dva long before most of you.
We didn't invite sung, either. It doesn't matter how long you've been on dragva, it matters whether we want to hang out with you or not. Furthermore, it's not a car meeting. I imagine that now you know that any future requests for a location will receive the same prompt response as the first one.

As to your inquiry: Of the twenty-five or so people that were there this past week, I believe 9 were under the age of 21 and only one was around the 16-18 range.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:14 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

OHHHH THREE SNAPS AND A TWIST.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:14 AM
#XV

Originally Posted by Shawn
Funny, I didnt know a person's age had anything to do with anything, i always thought that maturity was the deciding factor. I guess not. I suppose we should start regulating based on race, age, weight, and sex so you can feel cool enough to hang out with a certain "group" of people? You werent invited because we dont know you, and we probably dont want to.

So there.
You stuck your tongue out at the screen, didn't you?
Old 04-28-2005, 07:17 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

Originally Posted by Shawn
OHHHH THREE SNAPS AND A TWIST.
You stuck your tongue out at the screen, didn't you?
hahaha Yall are too funny! I <3 U Tim!!!
WTF is wrong with these people? Its not even about the car thing.... i go out there in my explorer and Chad takes his jeep... its about friends getting together and hanging out... am i missing something or confused about why everyone gets together?
Old 04-28-2005, 07:17 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

haha. Im about to just make it so I dont have to say anything at all.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:18 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

Oh yikes... is there trouble in paradise??? jk!!!!
Old 04-28-2005, 07:19 AM
#XV

Well, I guess that means you're either going to break up with her or smack her in the face with your cock whenever she complains.

Quick Reply: 15MoC 4/26