Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

15MoC 4/26

Old 04-28-2005, 07:28 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeepFreeze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 15MoC 4/26

Originally Posted by blaxican25
It's probably a violation of your parole.
cute.

Rob 2, Blaxican 1

I have never been on parole though.

1 Do you drive the metallic orange nissan coupe?

2 Did I see you yesterday on Terminal Blvd?

3 Can we have a civilized conversation?

jessica,
I never said cars were the only conversation topic- just one i like talking about, and who said anything about what someone drives to a GTG? I dont see that anywhere in my posts. I dont care what you drive as long as your attitude is in check
Old 04-28-2005, 07:29 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess when we do karaoke, we can sing songs about cars.
Okae you can sing songs about cars... ill just listen and laugh! Like Chad i view it as a spectators sport! haaha Actually for a car song... i just might have to get up and sing too!
Old 04-28-2005, 07:33 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DeepFreeze
cute.

Rob 2, Blaxican 1

I have never been on parole though.

1 Do you drive the metallic orange nissan coupe?

2 Did I see you yesterday on Terminal Blvd?

3 Can we have a civilized conversation?

jessica,
I never said cars were the only conversation topic- just one i like talking about, and who said anything about what someone drives to a GTG? I dont see that anywhere in my posts. I dont care what you drive as long as your attitude is in check
Keeping score? If that's the case, I'm pretty sure it's time you did a recount.
Secondly, no, I don't drive a metallic orange nissan coupe. I drive a metallic orange Nissan hatchback with a Silvia front end. It looks (oddly enough) exactly like the one in my signature. Finally, it was you who felt the need to trade barbs in this thread, so don't try to act like a victim.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:35 AM
Registered Member

Secondly, no, I don't drive a metallic orange nissan coupe. I drive a metallic orange Nissan hatchback with a Silvia front end. It looks (oddly enough) exactly like the one in my signature. Finally, it was you who felt the need to trade barbs in this thread, so don't try to act like a victim.
copy and paste where i actually attacked you.

I have sigs turned off at the moment. so i cannot view the one in your sig.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:35 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jessica
Okae you can sing songs about cars... ill just listen and laugh! Like Chad i view it as a spectators sport! haaha Actually for a car song... i just might have to get up and sing too!
I dunno...I do a pretty good version of Mustang Sally....
Besides, you people left too early last time. Jay and Ali Mac heard my rendition of "Wanted Dead or Alive". I thought the DJ was going to try to hump me.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:36 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

jessica,
I drive an explorer... it is a gas hog and slow, but comfortable as hell! My attitude is never "in check" im an outspoken, crazy bitch... as Tim and all of my other friends know! (love you Timmay! heehe) I do remember reading that you wouldnt have anything in common with a 16-18 year old except for cars... sorry buddy, but the young bucks arent all that bad!!! Ill stick up for them... im usually one of the youngest and i have a ton of shit in common with all of my friends and the people that go out there... age has nothing to do with it! You dont have to be a rocket scientist or thrity years old to be fun to hang out with or to be able to carry on an awesome conversation with someone. Everyone that goes out there gets along because they are all sweet, out-going, fun-loving people.... not because they are the same age..... just my two little pennies!
Old 04-28-2005, 07:36 AM
Registered Member

you do know this is Rob with the long hair, and glasses?
Old 04-28-2005, 07:39 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

I dunno...I do a pretty good version of Mustang Sally....
Besides, you people left too early last time. Jay and Ali Mac heard my rendition of "Wanted Dead or Alive". I thought the DJ was going to try to hump me.
Damn it, I wanted to hear you do that song!!!! Next Tuesday i better hear it.... no excuses!
Old 04-28-2005, 07:39 AM
#XV

copy and paste where i actually attacked you.

I have sigs turned off at the moment. so i cannot view the one in your sig.
Click on my profile.

And there was no attack, but a smart-assed response about the definition of the word "why". If it were a "civilized" conversation, you would have just answered and moved on. Although, as much as you claim to the contrary, your question regarding the average age of attendees is one of exclusion.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:41 AM
#XV

you do know this is Rob with the long hair, and glasses?
Sorry, it's not ringing a bell. I know tens of thousands of people. Do you have a picture, or something else that might make me recall you?

Quick Reply: 15MoC 4/26