Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

15MoC 4/26

Old 04-28-2005, 07:42 AM
Boner Jams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal
Default Re: 15MoC 4/26

Originally Posted by Jessica
im usually one of the youngest and i have a ton of shit in common with all of my friends and the people that go out there...
woot. you and me both lol
Registered Member

DeepFreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Click on my profile.

And there was no attack, but a smart-assed response about the definition of the word "why". If it were a "civilized" conversation, you would have just answered and moved on. Although, as much as you claim to the contrary, your question regarding the average age of attendees is one of exclusion.
smart assed responses. no. i asked a question, you asked instead of answering, but im smartassed? hm

and yes man, this is Rob, used to drive the rsx, now the VW... think real hard, you were grillin a few weekends ago.. at Mt. trashm.

put the knife down man, you know im not about dramatic bullsht.ive never brought it with me, and i dont put up with it.
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WYT R1CE
woot. you and me both lol
Old 04-28-2005, 07:46 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DeepFreeze
smart assed responses. no. i asked a question, you asked instead of answering, but im smartassed? hm
I asked why, as in why do you want to know. Once again, you should have understood the nature of my response.
and yes man, this is Rob, used to drive the rsx, now the VW... think real hard, you were grillin a few weekends ago.. at Mt. trashm.

put the knife down man, you know im not about dramatic bullsht.ive never brought it with me, and i dont put up with it.
AAhh...that Rob. I understand now. Yes, I saw you on Terminal yesterday. You must understand, that if I can't place a name with a face, I will assume you are just another one of the faceless ricers who get butthurt over their exclusion from certain events.

I apologize for my standoffishness.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:49 AM
Registered Member

I asked why, as in why do you want to know. Once again, you should have understood the nature of my response.

AAhh...that Rob. I understand now. Yes, I saw you on Terminal yesterday. You must understand, that if I can't place a name with a face, I will assume you are just another one of the faceless ricers who get butthurt over their exclusion from certain events.

I apologize for my standoffishness.
no problem. misunderstanding. the whip looks good. is it tuned?

I waved at you despite trying to make that right turn onto-terminal.

i put the whip in the shop last night to get some scratches from rocks fixed and another clear coat. i have no play money for the next two months (sucks)
but oh well. gotta keep her clean. i notice the intercooler on the front....how many psi?
Old 04-28-2005, 07:52 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

no problem. misunderstanding. the whip looks good. is it tuned?

I waved at you despite trying to make that right turn onto-terminal.

i put the whip in the shop last night to get some scratches from rocks fixed and another clear coat. i have no play money for the next two months (sucks)
but oh well. gotta keep her clean. i notice the intercooler on the front....how many psi?
It's tuned, but I will need to retune her soon since I will be swapping the motor into another body and putting larger turbo, cams and injectors on when I do. Right now I'm running at 16psi. With the T3/T4 that's going to go on there, I should run about 12psi, but I will be making more power.
I know about not having play money for a while. The new daily driver is going to consume my rainy-day fund for the next 3 months or so...

As soon as I can decide on a color to paint her.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

It's tuned, but I will need to retune her soon since I will be swapping the motor into another body and putting larger turbo, cams and injectors on when I do. Right now I'm running at 16psi. With the T3/T4 that's going to go on there, I should run about 12psi, but I will be making more power.
I know about not having play money for a while. The new daily driver is going to consume my rainy-day fund for the next 3 months or so...

As soon as I can decide on a color to paint her.
nice. ever thought about porting and polishing the turbo?
ive seen it yield 6-8 HP more and smooth out boost spikes and what not. worth it i say.

new body? blue is a nice color- but i may be partial

nice metallic Blue at that...

let me know if you need help, also, where do you plan on testing the capabilities of this beast? i know a few spots...LEOless as well.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:58 AM
#XV

nice. ever thought about porting and polishing the turbo?
ive seen it yield 6-8 HP more and smooth out boost spikes and what not. worth it i say.

new body? blue is a nice color- but i may be partial

nice metallic Blue at that...

let me know if you need help, also, where do you plan on testing the capabilities of this beast? i know a few spots...LEOless as well.
I have a poll in eye-candy on some color possibilites.

I had considered porting the turbo, but I like the possibilities available with a T3/T4, especially for the daily. One the track slut S13 (hereafter known as "The Wench"), I will probably do a T3/T4, but I'm open to all kinds of possibilities.
Old 04-28-2005, 09:00 AM
Registered Member

I have a poll in eye-candy on some color possibilites.

I had considered porting the turbo, but I like the possibilities available with a T3/T4, especially for the daily. One the track slut S13 (hereafter known as "The Wench"), I will probably do a T3/T4, but I'm open to all kinds of possibilities.
so port and polish the t3/t4 hybrid
Old 04-28-2005, 09:02 AM
#XV

so port and polish the t3/t4 hybrid
I'll check that out. Who does that knd of work?

Quick Reply: 15MoC 4/26