Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

15MoC 4/26

Old 04-26-2005, 08:43 AM
RS Doscientos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic
Default Re: 15MoC 4/26

Im bringing my new truck tonight.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:44 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by litlespic
Im bringing my new truck tonight.
Really? What is it?
Old 04-26-2005, 08:45 AM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Ok. For those that don't understand why most of us are this way let me try and explain.

You want to go, but don't want to be with a bunch of people you don't know so you bring some friends. The next week you decide that it was a decent spot and your friends bring their friends. Eventually this turns into a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend thing. Then before you know it, it becomes an open invite to all.

One of the members from this board has used her word to secure this spot. If it gets blow she looks bad.

What we are doing by meeting is playing out little part in keeping this business afloat. There are a few of us that actually enjoy hanging out without cops, but we also take comfort in knowing that we are helping people keep thier jobs/businesses.

If this turns into more of a social thing then in my eyes it will ruin what we have right now.

Tim, if that was wrong and I'm waaaaay the fuck out in left field with my train of thought you can go ahead and kick me in the shin tonight.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

slipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond reputeslipknot has a reputation beyond repute

oh no please dont not the manager it should be all about the cars and lifestyle but you want to hide your meeting spot so that people cant show up.Its all good here I really dont care to associate with people like you so it doesnt matter.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:48 AM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by slipknot
oh no please dont not the manager it should be all about the cars and lifestyle
Since when was 15moc just about cars and the lifestyle? You're really not helping yourself man.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:49 AM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Originally Posted by slipknot
oh no please dont not the manager it should be all about the cars and lifestyle but you want to hide your meeting spot so that people cant show up.Its all good here I really dont care to associate with people like you so it doesnt matter.
Then why do you obsess over it so much? Take the hint, and move on with your life.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:50 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nothing
Ok. For those that don't understand why most of us are this way let me try and explain.

You want to go, but don't want to be with a bunch of people you don't know so you bring some friends. The next week you decide that it was a decent spot and your friends bring their friends. Eventually this turns into a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend thing. Then before you know it, it becomes an open invite to all.

One of the members from this board has used her word to secure this spot. If it gets blow she looks bad.

What we are doing by meeting is playing out little part in keeping this business afloat. There are a few of us that actually enjoy hanging out without cops, but we also take comfort in knowing that we are helping people keep thier jobs/businesses.

If this turns into more of a social thing then in my eyes it will ruin what we have right now.

Tim, if that was wrong and I'm waaaaay the fuck out in left field with my train of thought you can go ahead and kick me in the shin tonight.
You're absolutely right. We've been to spots that got blown up because of the "friend of a friend" network, so to prevent all that, we have a spot that's basically invite-only. If you can't be vouched for by someone we know, you're not invited. It's nothing personal, it's just a manner of keeping a good thing going.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:51 AM
Registered Member

DeepFreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

PM sent. respond please.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:56 AM
#XV

Originally Posted by DeepFreeze
PM sent. respond please.
Do you know anyone that goes already?
Old 04-26-2005, 08:56 AM
in another castle.

zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle zelle

Or if one of those higher-up on the dragva totem pole doesn't "think too highly" of you. Since this is a popularity contest and all. hahahahhahh, Please.

Quick Reply: 15MoC 4/26