Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

18"s on a Sentra

Old 08-19-2004, 07:35 PM
visuallyinklined.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 18"s on a Sentra

my friends buddy clubbed sentra on new 18's
Attached Thumbnails 18"s on a Sentra-100_0308.jpg  
Old 08-19-2004, 07:39 PM
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

another pic
Attached Thumbnails 18"s on a Sentra-darren.jpg  
Old 08-19-2004, 07:43 PM
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

^^^
Hey it's my car. Hi my car
Old 08-19-2004, 08:04 PM

CorNut is an unknown quantity at this point

haha.... your car bein posted by other ppl... lol, that's alright i suppose saves u the trouble.... I was thinkin about doing a body kit for a while but then I decided to just dump it instead... the pics I took are with it raised up some cause I didn't know the diameter of the 18"s with 35 series is even smaller than 17"s with 45's.... which means I coulda lowered it more instead of raising it it'll be dumped again soon.... o and the only kit I would ever put on a B15 is a buddy club(no offense to other sentra owners with other kits). but then I decided to just get the Nismo wing instead... I like the way my car looks with the stock SpecV front end... but yah... if I had a non SE-R... I'd prolly kit it too, that is non SE-R right?
Old 08-19-2004, 08:10 PM
Bootlegg

Originally Posted by CorNut
haha.... your car bein posted by other ppl... lol, that's alright i suppose saves u the trouble.... I was thinkin about doing a body kit for a while but then I decided to just dump it instead... the pics I took are with it raised up some cause I didn't know the diameter of the 18"s with 35 series is even smaller than 17"s with 45's.... which means I coulda lowered it more instead of raising it it'll be dumped again soon.... o and the only kit I would ever put on a B15 is a buddy club(no offense to other sentra owners with other kits). but then I decided to just get the Nismo wing instead... I like the way my car looks with the stock SpecV front end... but yah... if I had a non SE-R... I'd prolly kit it too, that is non SE-R right?
You and me think alike. Yes it's a non-ser therefore had to be kitted up. Second yes the buddy club 2 is the best kit for the b15 and i would not have gotten any other one. VIS Octane........uhmmm it can look good sometimes. I knew a couple people already with 18's on a sentra with a progress spring drop so that's what I did.
Old 08-19-2004, 08:23 PM

OneFastTaxi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Pyrate
You and me think alike. Yes it's a non-ser therefore had to be kitted up. Second yes the buddy club 2 is the best kit for the b15 and i would not have gotten any other one. VIS Octane........uhmmm it can look good sometimes. I knew a couple people already with 18's on a sentra with a progress spring drop so that's what I did.

"sentra with a progress spring drop"........i'm considering gettin the progress springs cause the drop looks nice as hell but wasnt sure how the ride is. I've heard the progress are more for looks that perforance... but havent spoken to anyone that actually has them. whats your take on it?
Old 08-19-2004, 08:28 PM

CorNut is an unknown quantity at this point

I threw the GC coil overs on mine... not too bad of deal except for the fact that my struts are about gone cause I keep it dropped to the ground and stock struts don't like that too much... but that's ok... I'll go with JIC's or Tein's soon.

btw Pyrate, if you are interested in any Nismo parts let me know I've got a real good deal going on right now for 25-50% off all items
Old 08-19-2004, 08:31 PM
Bootlegg

Originally Posted by OneFastTaxi
"sentra with a progress spring drop"........i'm considering gettin the progress springs cause the drop looks nice as hell but wasnt sure how the ride is. I've heard the progress are more for looks that perforance... but havent spoken to anyone that actually has them. whats your take on it?
Can't really comment never had the car lowered with any other springs before to compare. But progress springs have a pretty good rep in the sentra community. Search at www.b15sentra.net for threads. But i can say dips feel real smooth. The nose of the car doesnt move when accelerating hard or braking hard. Hugs curves pretty nicely (I put it to the test one time doing 55 in a 35mph tight curve). Big bumps in the road hits hard but i'm assumming that comes with the territory of lowering any car and having 40 series tires.
Old 08-19-2004, 08:35 PM
Bootlegg

Originally Posted by CorNut

btw Pyrate, if you are interested in any Nismo parts let me know I've got a real good deal going on right now for 25-50% off all items
Floor mats! lol mine now are looking kinda ruff. Nah but seriously Nismo is too expensive for me other brands make just as good parts for a lot cheaper.

Edit: I wont be able to mod the car any further until next summer anyways, I gotta go back to being a poor college student.

Last edited by Pyrate; 08-19-2004 at 08:37 PM.
Old 08-19-2004, 08:42 PM

OneFastTaxi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Pyrate
Can't really comment never had the car lowered with any other springs before to compare. But progress springs have a pretty good rep in the sentra community. Search at www.b15sentra.net for threads. But i can say dips feel real smooth. The nose of the car doesnt move when accelerating hard or braking hard. Hugs curves pretty nicely (I put it to the test one time doing 55 in a 35mph tight curve). Big bumps in the road hits hard but i'm assumming that comes with the territory of lowering any car and having 40 series tires.
thanks for the input...i was on thevboard before here and still trying to figure things out...but the ones everyone says to go with are much more $$$ than the 144 progress....

Quick Reply: 18"s on a Sentra