Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

300ZX's in the area

Old 10-29-2006, 12:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AlWaYsBoOsTiN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 300ZX's in the area

I am mainly looking for Turbo models. I have a 1988 Shiro Special Turbo with a front mount. I also have a 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo that is down with a spun berring. I already have another engine to go into it. I am just taking my time. I have one friend with a 91 TT and another friend with an 03 supercharged 350Z. We normally cruise together. Just looking for a couple of other guys in the area that are able to help me out with know how and experience with my Twin Turbo. I am good with the 88 but when I get under the hood of that Twin Turbo. It is a whole new MONSTER!
Rich
757-839-4389
Old 10-29-2006, 02:33 PM
Import Tuna

TheSlimOne has a spectacular aura aboutTheSlimOne has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 300ZX's in the area

Originally Posted by AlWaYsBoOsTiN
Just looking for a couple of other guys in the area that are able to help me out with know how and experience with my Twin Turbo. I am good with the 88 but when I get under the hood of that Twin Turbo. It is a whole new MONSTER!
Rich
757-839-4389

Jeez, I come over and help ya out with the motor pull and injector swap and what am I, sliced bread?
Old 10-29-2006, 02:52 PM
Registered member

bZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these parts

I have a 1988 Shiro Special Turbo with a front mount.
I've seen a Grey one with a large front mount in the Malibu area of VB. That you?
Old 10-29-2006, 05:53 PM
Banned

shit Rick... right now.. you are the greatest thing since sliced bread hommie. I cant beat you up constantly with the troubles of my car though. Cause lets face it. My Twin Turbo has alot of troubles. Besides.. there is nothing like having about 5 or 6 Twin Turbo and single turbo Z sitting in one spot. Not to mention. I cant find anybody in the area with a Z31 that has any mods done to it beside an intake, exhaust and hood scoop. Occationally i see an electric fan. I just wanna see more in the area.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bZeRk187
I've seen a Grey one with a large front mount in the Malibu area of VB. That you?
Mine is white. Check out the links at the bottom of my posts to see what mine looks like. But I do have a large front mount on my Z31. Not my Z32 though.
Rich
Old 10-29-2006, 07:59 PM
Import Tuna

TheSlimOne has a spectacular aura aboutTheSlimOne has a spectacular aura about

shit Rick... right now.. you are the greatest thing since sliced bread hommie. I cant beat you up constantly with the troubles of my car though. Cause lets face it. My Twin Turbo has alot of troubles. Besides.. there is nothing like having about 5 or 6 Twin Turbo and single turbo Z sitting in one spot. Not to mention. I cant find anybody in the area with a Z31 that has any mods done to it beside an intake, exhaust and hood scoop. Occationally i see an electric fan. I just wanna see more in the area.
I am gonna give old dude a call tomorrow and try and set up a good time for him to come by and check out the black Z.

You tell me when its time to pull the other motor out and we'll do. When we talk to him. We need to tell him I need the wiring harness out of it before he takes it. I just need to experiment and try and find out a common place to rewire the injectors to not have 12v sitting at the coil all the time. I keep reading its the cause of the premature injector failure suddenly troubling the 90-94TT's ever since they started running ethanol. The 95-96TT's had a switched 12v going to the injectors. Looks like a simple enough re-wire if I can get a hold to a harness out of the car I can prolly figure out where the wires that need to be changed are at the same place

Rick
Old 10-31-2006, 09:57 AM
:3

vg30dett has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TheSlimOne
I am gonna give old dude a call tomorrow and try and set up a good time for him to come by and check out the black Z.

You tell me when its time to pull the other motor out and we'll do. When we talk to him. We need to tell him I need the wiring harness out of it before he takes it. I just need to experiment and try and find out a common place to rewire the injectors to not have 12v sitting at the coil all the time. I keep reading its the cause of the premature injector failure suddenly troubling the 90-94TT's ever since they started running ethanol. The 95-96TT's had a switched 12v going to the injectors. Looks like a simple enough re-wire if I can get a hold to a harness out of the car I can prolly figure out where the wires that need to be changed are at the same place

Rick
The ethanol mixture in gas these days has given a LOT of pre-93 Z32's problems. Where are you guys located, VB?? I know of a few Z's on the Peninsula, myself included.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:02 PM
Banned

Yea.. we are out in VB... I come out to NN on Saturday nights. I dont have my TT up and running yet.. but I bring my 88 300ZX SS Turbo out there. I am sure if there were going to be a few Z's out there Rick would come too. Give me a call if you are going to be able to head out there. It would be pretty pimp to see 4 or 5 Z's out there.
Rich
Old 11-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Banned

so are you kidding me... in all of HR.. there are a total of 3 300ZX's?
Old 11-02-2006, 03:21 AM
where my killa tape

Big D has disabled reputation

a buddy of mine has a 90 TT just dropped in another, VG30DETT and is trying to get that back on the road, pearl white with a monster ass front mount! anyways im out later................................Big D

Quick Reply: 300ZX's in the area