Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

757 import Racers will be owned by mE!

Old 04-14-2003 | 06:57 AM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

beside if you were "into it" since 94-95, that would have made you like 14-15. so what you dreamnt about cars for a good 2 years before driving. hahahahahahaah keep wishing fag.
Old 04-14-2003 | 07:00 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Originally posted by NoVTEC99
i been in the Honda thing since 94-95, I been in the street & show scene in Cali when it all started there. I been around and I kno what the fuck I be doing with Hondas. So shut up. Me and my boyz back home in Cali build our cars to run at least 12's dailey driven.
12 second quarters isn't fast
Old 04-14-2003 | 07:38 AM
rotary desu ne!?

DomokunSPL is an unknown quantity at this point

how abotu who give a fuck about RACE cars. or hondas that don't have any top end ^_^
Old 04-14-2003 | 09:06 AM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

Originally posted by DomokunSPL
how abotu who give a fuck about RACE cars. or hondas that don't have any top end ^_^
huh?
Old 04-14-2003 | 09:49 AM
I'll be back soon...

05DC5 can only hope to improve

whats up with you ultraprince? Why you being talking shit all the time? This isnt serious. I had me a fix up civic since 96, I use to have a 92 hatch, but now i got a 99 civic, little jucie in it here and there. But am gonna move up to bigger and better things. So i'll be looking out ofr ya ultraprince in whatever car you run.
Old 04-14-2003 | 10:04 AM
Registered Member

whats up with you ultraprince? Why you being talking shit all the time? This isnt serious. I had me a fix up civic since 96, I use to have a 92 hatch, but now i got a 99 civic, little jucie in it here and there. But am gonna move up to bigger and better things. So i'll be looking out ofr ya ultraprince in whatever car you run.
Why do you talk like this?
Why you being talking shit all the time?
I guess that's from growing up on the mean streets of Cali, huh?

I had me a fix up civic since 96
What happend to 94-95?

So i'll be looking out ofr ya ultraprince in whatever car you run.
Please, be on the look out for me, cause I damn sure won't be looking out for you.
Old 04-14-2003 | 10:53 AM
I'll be back soon...

05DC5 can only hope to improve

You kno what ultraprince, am not gonna mess with you anymore, you got issues, you just think your better than anybody. write all you want on this thread, and just dont give a F*@% bout what you say. You always got something smart to say.
Old 04-14-2003 | 11:09 AM
Registered Member

You kno what ultraprince, am not gonna mess with you anymore, you got issues, you just think your better than anybody. write all you want on this thread, and just dont give a F*@% bout what you say. You always got something smart to say.
you just think your better than anybody.

what do you mean?

757 import Racers will be owned by mE!

I should be like you and only think I'm better then 757 Import Racers?

haha, You are such a hypocrite. I'm just saying that if you would have came here, built your car and then ran a 12sec 1/4 mile, then say I will own all 757 import racers, then i can understand (i would still flame you, but that's another story). but no, you are just like all the empty promise making mother f*ckers and talking about what they are going to get, and what they will run, instead of what they already have and what they already ran.
Old 04-14-2003 | 11:09 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

12 seconds daily driven huh? *yawn*

this is probably the dumbest fucking thread i have ever seen. yea and my cousin is gonna build an 8 second crx.... when he gets his license... he's technically still in the womb... but his dad knows a thing or two about cars!!

Last edited by nickyroo; 04-14-2003 at 11:12 AM.
Old 04-14-2003 | 11:10 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

and i know how they like to kill people and drive lo-lo's out in the CA, so please spare me

Quick Reply: 757 import Racers will be owned by mE!