Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

757 Softball

Old 08-24-2009, 11:30 AM
Blang Blang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Default Re: 757 Softball

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
don't play me like i'm not a monster on the orange
and miguel, (no offense to anyone) but we are playing with a bunch of dudes who can't catch, let along know the fundimentals of baseball.
i mean i will agree there are a few guys that need some work (including me on the hitting end), the majority of our team can catch and throw well. and B dont play everyone like you are amazing when if the situation presented itself you couldnt throw from first to make the out at 3rd or home. yes at first base you are very good but dont deny that your shoulder limits you.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:33 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
i mean i will agree there are a few guys that need some work (including me on the hitting end), the majority of our team can catch and throw well. and B dont play everyone like you are amazing when if the situation presented itself you couldnt throw from first to make the out at 3rd or home. yes at first base you are very good but dont deny that your shoulder limits you.
i wasen't talking about our team, i was talking about the other team and the guy who was playing first and coulden't catch worth a damn.

just our devision in general.

me being cocky as a joke btw nick. my shoulder is finished and i throw like a girl if i have to. it goes about 5 feet if that.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:35 AM
Punch the dot

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

Whens the next game and where at?
Old 08-24-2009, 11:36 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
ROFL

i hear ya. key to softball really.......a legitimate bat and balls. Miken makes a sick bat, and i highly recommend EVIL balls.
.44 cork i believe is the rule? and ASA approved bats.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

we will be getting some of those evil balls god dammit. the ones we used blew dick
Old 08-24-2009, 11:42 AM
Blang Blang

Originally Posted by WaffleTime
Whens the next game and where at?
our schedule

http://sumospeed.com/27.html
Old 08-24-2009, 11:45 AM
Punch the dot

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

emailed few people. Let's see what happens.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

you guys got lucky with all your games at PA. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT PLAY AT REDMILL ITS A DEATH MOTHER FUCKING TRAP.

its the scariest field i have ever played on.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:54 AM
Blang Blang

we were going to practice there but ended up driving out to BFE creeds one night. it didnt seem too bad. whats the deal with it

i turned in our money and all our paperwork the first day so we could get the field we wanted haha. that field and that night were the 1st option we picked
Old 08-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

REDMILL always is a rock solid field, really really fast infield, divots, rocks you name it, it looks like a battlefield. The batters boxes are like 1ft holes in the earth. outfield is a ankle break waiting to happen, trenches and divots and holes and bugs and bugs.

place sucks seriously.

Quick Reply: 757 Softball