Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

??? about the oceanfront

Old 06-27-2008, 07:50 PM
Nudes or GTFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe
Default Re: ??? about the oceanfront

i live off 28th and i would say go to 36th and up and you would be ok
Old 06-28-2008, 09:48 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

I work in between 20th and 21st.

Don't bring alcohol, just not worth it...lifeguards will tell proper officials, and you will be cited.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:28 PM
In the Head

Way2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these parts

Just go down to Corolla! or Organ Inlet beaches. We do whatever we want. Just dont mess with the horses You couldnt pay me to go to Va beach on the 4th!
Old 06-28-2008, 10:29 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by Miguelangelo
5) no spitting on boardwalk
Didn't know that one.... haha. Although I usualy spit in the grass.

And I drive a bright red slammed Civic down the strip and I've never gotten harrassed.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:36 PM
single cam love

alway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these parts

i drink all the time at the beach ive never had a problem but thats also down past 40th st..
Old 06-29-2008, 04:20 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by alway$broke
i drink all the time at the beach ive never had a problem but thats also down past 40th st..
I've drank on the beach before, too. But not on the 4th. They cruise all over the place and it's just not worth it.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:50 AM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

best to go somewhere else, va beach is the anti-fun... a field with cows, a barn, and some sparklers could be more fun then hanging out on the beach out there.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:54 AM
Registered Member

Beach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to all

I live off of 10th street, the forth will be slammed down here. I'd recomend coming down Norfolk Ave and try and get in the 9th Street Garage. You can head out on the Beach at 7th street, and when you get Thirsty, walk up to Chix Cafe and order a bucket of Beer and sit on the deck. You won't get a ticket for that. You'll have a good view of the fireworks from just about anywhere on the boardwalk. And there is a very good band playing on the Stage there that night. If you can't find a place to park you can park in my yard and walk about 5 blocks down to the boardwalk.
Old 06-29-2008, 07:33 AM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Get there early. Two 4ths ago I had to park like 2 miles away from where I wanted to (closest spot) and even then I was paying some guy $20 to park on his lawn.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:30 PM
Registered Member

Beach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to all

You paid $20 to park on his lawn! Damn, I'm gonna make some money this weekend! Break out the lawn chair and cooler and sit back and collect! And I'm only 1/4 off the sand. Just think all these years I just let them park there anyway...

Quick Reply: ??? about the oceanfront