Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Accident on 264

Old 04-27-2008, 10:33 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: Accident on 264

Originally Posted by BillMW
Didn't find anything in the news; any links? Anyone?
I looked. Nothing on the news.

It was scary though.
I'm surprised it wasnt covered.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:03 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

if it was at 264/first colonial it was a head on collision. drunk driver driving the wrong way hit a 60 something year old lady head on. she survived with a broken elbow.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:03 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

I saw a news camera guy out there, I didn't see it on the news though. It was, very, very scary. I almost wanted to stop and see if there was anything I could do, but I figured it would be pointless since real help was already there.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:19 AM
What's next?

NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO

We were leaving our friends house off of Rosemont and got on the interstate going the other way.... 264W. We saw the traffic backed up for a long ass way. This was around 12am or so.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:22 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by NVR KNO
We were leaving our friends house off of Rosemont and got on the interstate going the other way.... 264W. We saw the traffic backed up for a long ass way. This was around 12am or so.
It happened around 11:20P.m.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:03 AM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

There were two accidents, the first one was at Rosemont Rd. and the other further east at First Colonial. The one at Rosemont was a bike and a car. The biker seemed to be ok for the spill he took. I didn't see anything that was broken but he had some nice road rash on his arms. He was lucky though, a random motorist stopped and blocked the left center lane where he was laying. He surely would have been run over otherwise. It appeared to be the cars fault, but the bikers drivers license and motorcycle endorsement were both suspended. The other crash near First Colonial Rd happened while I/ we were at Rosemont. I know the vehicles were overturned, but thats about all I know.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:28 AM
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR
There were two accidents, the first one was at Rosemont Rd. and the other further east at First Colonial. The one at Rosemont was a bike and a car. The biker seemed to be ok for the spill he took. I didn't see anything that was broken but he had some nice road rash on his arms. He was lucky though, a random motorist stopped and blocked the left center lane where he was laying. He surely would have been run over otherwise. It appeared to be the cars fault, but the bikers drivers license and motorcycle endorsement were both suspended. The other crash near First Colonial Rd happened while I/ we were at Rosemont. I know the vehicles were overturned, but thats about all I know.
Thanks for the update!
Old 04-28-2008, 11:36 AM
Slammedxpert

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR
Dang! Hey Smokey, are you the state trooper that came and assisted me when my motor blew on i-264 before independence like two weeks ago? The state trooper I talked to had an Ej1 civic on Rota's and a 1.5 that he autocrossed, pretty cool guy.

But the vehicles that were over-turned was very...very scary, my jaw dropped. Hope all was well and no serious injuries.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:41 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Yeah, it was pretty wicked.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:42 AM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by Sedan Man stan
Dang! Hey Smokey, are you the state trooper that came and assisted me when my motor blew on i-264 before independence like two weeks ago? The state trooper I talked to had an Ej1 civic on Rota's and a 1.5 that he autocrossed, pretty cool guy.

But the vehicles that were over-turned was very...very scary, my jaw dropped. Hope all was well and no serious injuries.
Nope, wasn't me...I'm way cooler than that guy.

Quick Reply: Accident on 264