Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Accident

Old 06-12-2004, 06:30 PM
Nudes or GTFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe
Default Accident

So me and my friend were heading back from hatteres today. about 5 min. past the border station this guy in a truck with a trailer with no lights stop to make a turn in a 55mph lane. Well since he had no lights... The car behind him slammed on brakes and went off the road the car behind him slammed on brakes and barley made it then my friend slammed on brakes and hit the car in front of us and slid right into the F-150. Well the f-150 was lifted about 3'' so when we hit the guys bumper went right into the grill and broke the radiator and messed up some other shit. The airbags went off and the car was full of smoke and smelled like shit. When i got out of the car the door would only open up about half way. The whole front end is fucked and the fenders are bent to hell so the car is totaled. The worst part of the whole thing is the guy with the trailer and no lights had north carolina plates and the cop said therefore he needed no tailights. But the jackass used no hand signals or nething. So i think my friend has to pay for all the damage. Sorry fpr such the long story though. O yeah and everybody came out ok but my friend had a cut across his chest from seatbelt and my back is a little sore but we will live.
Old 06-12-2004, 06:31 PM
Nudes or GTFO

aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe
Default Re: Accident

O and we hit the truck going about 30mph
Old 06-12-2004, 07:28 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

sounds like you were following too close. even without lights you can judge a cars speed and tell if there is a quick decel. and plus you werent directly behind the trailer...from what i read. correct me if im wrong. so no one is at fault but yourselves. i made the same mistake once. but shit happens. dont follow so close or learn to drive. thats all i can say.
Old 06-12-2004, 07:33 PM
squeegee my fiji

†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†

what he said.
learnd the same fucking way.
Old 06-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

^^ im with them..been there done that. but damn 30 mph and the airbags came out? i hit a car the other week going 40-45 and fucked my whole front and the air bags didnt deploy.good thing tho..they may not total the car depending on the year, value, etc..my frame was bent and all that but they didnt total it
Old 06-12-2004, 09:50 PM
Nudes or GTFO

nah we were about 10 feet behind. but like i said the truck in front had to slam on brakes.
Old 06-12-2004, 09:59 PM
Registered Member

DomesticRice has disabled reputation

10 feet...yeah I would say you were following to close.
Old 06-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Nudes or GTFO

so you are telling me everywhere u go you stay at least 15 feet away from the person in front of you? i dont know one person who does this who is not a liar
Old 06-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Nudes or GTFO

well neways it wasnt me driving im just sayin it sucks. taught me a lesson thoguh
Old 06-14-2004, 02:58 AM
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

yep same thang i learned hard away in front of bethel high school back when i was a student there

Quick Reply: Accident