Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Accident

Old 06-14-2004, 05:39 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
StreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Accident

lets put this into perspective for you: The average car is about 10-15ft in length. So you are driving behind someone on a dark road with about a car length in front of you? Why? And to answer your question, when I drive I try not have any less than 2 car lengths in front of me. Yes there have been times when I have been that close to the vehicle in front of me, but that's as I'm preparing to pass someone. at 30or so mph, 1 car length is about half a second to react. I don't think you can react that quick even if you're paying 100% attention to the car infront of you. But sorry about your accident, hopefully the truck owners insurance will pay for it.
Old 06-14-2004, 06:02 AM
Nudes or GTFO

aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe

it was during the day not the dark. the sad part was i told him like 10 minutes before to get off peoples asses. but hey shit happens and he is probably going to pay for it.
Old 06-14-2004, 06:04 AM
Registered Member

StreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these parts

hopefully he learned his lesson about be up on someones ass.