Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Adult Men's Softball League Newport News

Old 03-04-2008, 02:01 PM
MLB! Lets GO!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas
Default Re: Adult Men's Softball League Newport News

Originally Posted by boostedgst97
lets see i have played for 18 years i guess and thats the first one so i guess we got a few more before we see another bobby cox outbreak lol
hahaha, its all good. that was seriously, one of the greatest things i have ever witnessed in my life. i just wish we could have had it recorded. you wouldve been famous.

Originally Posted by Billy_Guile
stoney run? not stoneybrook?

and...i needs a glove

when is this kickin off?
it'll begin this month. and yes. stoney run. right next to denbigh toyota on warwick blvd. ive got plenty of gloves if you dont have one, but if you do want to play, i suggest getting one. they arent too expensive and Sports Authority in Hampton has a good selection.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:02 PM
MLB! Lets GO!

Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas

Originally Posted by Scarlet Letter
That was me. We actually lost in the semi's due to me being a complete moron. They got a team for Spring, too, but I work Wed-Sat nights and it's a Thursday night league, so it's a no go for me until at least fall.

What night is your league on?
ps - what happened?
Old 03-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by Veritas
ps - what happened?
Up by about five runs, one out, runner on first, dribbler to the pitcher, I go to cover 2nd, get there about the same time the SS got there (he was supposed to cover, not me) we collide, throw from pitcher goes into CF, they score about 12 runs in the inning. We lost by like 6. It was the easiest DP ever, slow guy on first, batter slipped and fell coming out of the box. 2B never covers 2nd on balls back to the pitcher, I felt dumb.

Team we lost to won it all by about 5 runs.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:09 PM
cubs 4 life

boostedgst97 has disabled reputation

any idea who has the fast track on a sponsor or we gonna have like our 5th sponsor in 3 years
Old 03-04-2008, 02:16 PM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

hahaha, its all good. that was seriously, one of the greatest things i have ever witnessed in my life. i just wish we could have had it recorded. you wouldve been famous.

it'll begin this month. and yes. stoney run. right next to denbigh toyota on warwick blvd. ive got plenty of gloves if you dont have one, but if you do want to play, i suggest getting one. they arent too expensive and Sports Authority in Hampton has a good selection.
mmmmmmk thanks!
Old 03-04-2008, 02:28 PM
MLB! Lets GO!

Originally Posted by Scarlet Letter
Up by about five runs, one out, runner on first, dribbler to the pitcher, I go to cover 2nd, get there about the same time the SS got there (he was supposed to cover, not me) we collide, throw from pitcher goes into CF, they score about 12 runs in the inning. We lost by like 6. It was the easiest DP ever, slow guy on first, batter slipped and fell coming out of the box. 2B never covers 2nd on balls back to the pitcher, I felt dumb.

Team we lost to won it all by about 5 runs.
damn dude. that sucks. everyone makes mistakes like that though.

Originally Posted by boostedgst97
any idea who has the fast track on a sponsor or we gonna have like our 5th sponsor in 3 years
iuno man. it depends. we do need to keep a lookout for sponsors though. if they can just get the entry fee, that'd be ideal. we can spring for jerseys if needed. or if we can get more than one sponsor, that'd be awesome too.

Originally Posted by Billy_Guile
mmmmmmk thanks!
like i said, if you want to come out and see what you got, we'll be having some practices here soon.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:35 PM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

like i said, if you want to come out and see what you got, we'll be having some practices here soon.
oh i gots. i'm mister infield play mwahahaa
Old 03-04-2008, 05:03 PM
MLB! Lets GO!

anyone have any idea for sponsors?
Old 03-04-2008, 05:58 PM
cubs 4 life

boostedgst97 has disabled reputation

i know the owner of bills seafood over on warwick is big into softball his name is mike cant hurt to check with him. also the owner of joe and mimas is big into sports i would check most restaurants maybe bailey's umm tidewater sports in the mall thats all i got for now
Old 03-04-2008, 07:11 PM
GO U!!

W33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to all

already talked to you steve so you know i am down. i cant wait to play again.

Quick Reply: Adult Men's Softball League Newport News