Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Airsoft

Old 11-16-2005, 07:33 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DATSeven has disabled reputation
Default Airsoft

Well i was just wondering if anyone in the 757 does Airsoft battles??? I used to do paintball but that crap got exspensive as hell so i was wondering does anyone play airsoft??
Old 11-16-2005, 07:43 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Airsoft

I don't have an airsoft. Can I play with my Beretta?
Old 11-16-2005, 08:04 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

I think the little kids down the street play.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:08 AM
Registered Member

awww how cute...we got assholes already....im sorry if you wanna play with real guns then i would ask...Is anyone in the marines???, when and where i can i play that game????...
Old 11-16-2005, 08:29 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by blaxican25
I don't have an airsoft. Can I play with my Beretta?
Betcha that's how that chick in Logan's lost an eye
Old 11-16-2005, 08:38 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DATSeven
awww how cute...we got assholes already....im sorry if you wanna play with real guns then i would ask...Is anyone in the marines???, when and where i can i play that game????...
Yes, I am an asshole.

Yes, I was in the Marines. SGT, USMC. 1993-1998

Let me know when you're ready to play, junior.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:39 AM
#XV

Originally Posted by NFCstang
Betcha that's how that chick in Logan's lost an eye
No way, that was from the button on Jessica's sweater.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:06 AM
Registered Member

Yes, I am an asshole.

Yes, I was in the Marines. SGT, USMC. 1993-1998

Let me know when you're ready to play, junior.

junior?.... well popz dont you have something better to do then be on a website talken shit?...i mean since your so old wtf are you doing searching on internet forums to talk shit? Oh i forgot, guys in the marines stay at the age level of 18 and waste most of their lives learning how to shoot a gun, and not using their fucking brains.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:11 AM
#XV

Originally Posted by DATSeven
junior?.... well popz dont you have something better to do then be on a website talken shit?...i mean since your so old wtf are you doing searching on internet forums to talk shit? Oh i forgot, guys in the marines stay at the age level of 18 and waste most of their lives learning how to shoot a gun, and not using their fucking brains.
I didn't know there was a maximum age restiction on using the internet.

But just so you know, I talk shit in person, too.

Not using my brains? Well, my brains at least let me user proper spelling and grammar. But it's good to know that you think Marines waste their lives.
Right now, I'm sitting in a computer science lecture. What are you doing, boy?
Old 11-16-2005, 09:17 AM
Registered Member

I didn't know there was a maximum age restiction on using the internet.

But just so you know, I talk shit in person, too.

Not using my brains? Well, my brains at least let me user proper spelling and grammar. But it's good to know that you think Marines waste their lives.
Right now, I'm sitting in a computer science lecture. What are you doing, boy?

hahaha in a computer science letcure??...and your talking to me right now...well like i said...you waisted your time in the marines, and your now stuck right back in school, when you could of did that from the start. While I am only 19, own my own townhouse, a Rx7, and a daily driver... And yes, i go to ecpi for fun...yes you heard right. I am way ahead of your level at almost half your age...and if you dont believe me i would be more then happy to give you a address. So yes...while you waist your time working for under people, how about you start building your assest up and stop working for money. Let money work for you. But once again this probally wont process through your skull, cus i am way ahead of the game.

Quick Reply: Airsoft