Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Airsoft Green gas or red gas. Where can I get it?

Old 11-02-2007, 08:10 AM
Built, HTA, V9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts
Default Airsoft Green gas or red gas. Where can I get it?

I've looked at Dicks and no luck. Anyone know where I can get the gas in the Va Beach area?
Old 11-02-2007, 08:38 AM
omfgbbq

OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt
Default Re: Airsoft Green gas or red gas. Where can I get it?

There is a place called Urban Survival by the bridge on battlefield BLVD that sells all that stuff. If you are going to use green gas regularly you could use propane instead with an adaptor and some pure silicon lube.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OwManThatHurt
There is a place called Urban Survival by the bridge on battlefield BLVD that sells all that stuff. If you are going to use green gas regularly you could use propane instead with an adaptor and some pure silicon lube.
HUh?
Old 11-02-2007, 12:07 PM
omfgbbq

OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt

They sell green gas and red gas sometimes.

(757) 482-0011

122 Battlefield Blvd. South
Chesapeake, VA 23322
Old 11-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Registered Member

123GO is an unknown quantity at this point

Just order it online. It's a lot cheaper than the store in Great Bridge.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Built, HTA, V9

Anyone have any info on running red gas through a blow back gun with a plastic slide? I was told this is a bad idea because the red gas will break the plastic. I was also told to only run red gas in all metal guns. This true?
Old 11-02-2007, 03:30 PM
やくざに成りたい

atmdc has disabled reputation

sounds about right prolly for the red gas. but i went in there and they said they wont be getting any more red gas because of some kind of regulations
Old 11-05-2007, 06:24 AM
Formerly da_clipse

95vadsm has disabled reputation

Idk if you guys have a G.I. joes out there but there are a couple locations around here (NN and yorktown is all i know of) and they sell green gas for like $16.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:44 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

GI Joes on military sells it.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:08 PM
omfgbbq

I'd be weary of running green gas in a gun with a plastic slide but is doable. I'd only run red gas if you beefed up the internals and externals.

Quick Reply: Airsoft Green gas or red gas. Where can I get it?