Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

For all u Chimney Hill & Barnes N Nobles Ricers

Old 03-21-2005, 09:12 AM
GGG.GGG.GGG.GUnit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DC5SamuRai has disabled reputation
Default For all u Chimney Hill & Barnes N Nobles Ricers

Man I read this story and it reminded me of the majority of the cars I saw the few times I actually stayed more then 10 minutes to a chimney hill or behind BnN spot.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:13 AM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: For all u Chimney Hill & Barnes N Nobles Ricers

hahaha, that says it all to a T.

-SLOW GTP
Old 03-21-2005, 09:15 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

that story is old as shit
Old 03-21-2005, 09:24 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Hhahahaha.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:09 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, you're definately a fucking idiot. Behind B&R wasn't ricers, that's where everyone met that wasn't a moron like in the story you posted describes. Now Chinmey Hill? I agree after the ricers came, it went to shit FAST. We kept that spot nice for quite a while. When it was finally "discovered" we tried to keep the dumbasses out of "Benns" as it was called, but we were pretty much run out.

All in all, the scene in Va Beach sucks. Any of the real enthusists can't do a damn thing without idiots fucking it up.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:28 AM
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

Originally Posted by Red Hot EX

All in all, the scene in Va Beach sucks. Any of the real enthusists can't do a damn thing without idiots fucking it up.

i just have to find out where people go here in new orleans now
Old 03-21-2005, 12:36 PM
GGG.GGG.GGG.GUnit

DC5SamuRai has disabled reputation

Word I moved outta Va not to long ago to Sunny FtLauderdale north Miami area. Scene is a whole lot diff out here. Alot more Turbos for yo ass out here. Clean hatches boosted Clean integras boosted and of course at least 10 boosted RSX-S's in my area.
Old 03-21-2005, 01:47 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Post pictures of your car.
Old 03-21-2005, 03:46 PM
I'M BACK

PRO-Habit

Originally Posted by Red Hot EX
Yea, you're definately a fucking idiot. Behind B&R wasn't ricers, that's where everyone met that wasn't a moron like in the story you posted describes. Now Chinmey Hill? I agree after the ricers came, it went to shit FAST. We kept that spot nice for quite a while. When it was finally "discovered" we tried to keep the dumbasses out of "Benns" as it was called, but we were pretty much run out.

Id have to say i agree....we tried our best to keep em out...I still got pics. of our blockade......2 orange cones, Dans ice box and my civic with the "no rice" signs......those were the days
Old 03-21-2005, 04:09 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Yeah, Benn's was great while it lasted

RIP Benn's.

Quick Reply: For all u Chimney Hill & Barnes N Nobles Ricers