Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

AMC (24) Hampton - Fight ?

Old 04-29-2011, 05:15 AM
10th Planet Student

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Producer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down AMC (24) Hampton - Fight ?

I am ready to get flamed, searched for a few seconds could not find anything on this "topic"
Did anyone catch more video of the few fights at AMC - theatre, if anyone was in theatre (11) thats where the fight started with a few words from bottom set of seating and the top seating.

Aapparently there was 2 "off duty" police officers trying to break up the fight and no one believed they were actually police and continued to fight with each other and some people attempted to choke the 2 off duty police ...
I have 2 videos I am trying to get off my phone and will be posted soon.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:15 AM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis
Default Re: AMC (24) Hampton - Fight ?

I'll wait for the video before I distribute rep.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:16 AM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

this could be ur ticket to green
Old 04-29-2011, 05:18 AM
10th Planet Student

Producer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Z33_Taxi
this could be ur ticket to green
I have to many who hate me

But that would be a nice addition to my red , but I have a few friends that just enjoy doing it and they have medals so I can't surpass them
Old 04-29-2011, 05:20 AM
10th Planet Student

Originally Posted by Scoutn757
I'll wait for the video before I distribute rep.
just waiting for the videos to download
Old 04-29-2011, 05:20 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Post a good fight and there negs won't matter.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:21 AM
10th Planet Student

the first video is a whole bunch of cop action being broke up the second video is a few shots of rolling around couldn't get a clear shot

but the first fight happend so fast 2 people were laying on the floor twitching hahaha
which is why I wondered if anyone had any footage other than what I have but they will be posted soon
Old 04-29-2011, 05:21 AM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

Know whats better then being in the red?

Not being a faggot
Old 04-29-2011, 05:23 AM
10th Planet Student

Originally Posted by Z33_Taxi
Know whats better then being in the red?

Not being a faggot
but I master the art so well

Anyway let me finish up at work and i'll have them posted
Old 04-29-2011, 05:31 AM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Originally Posted by Producer_BMW
but I master the art so well

Anyway let me finish up at work and i'll have them posted
Wait what? You mastered being a faggot?

Quick Reply: AMC (24) Hampton - Fight ?