Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

American Indoor Karting looking to bring VA Driven nights back

Old 07-27-2010, 06:40 PM
Is in ur head, why?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness
Default Re: American Indoor Karting looking to bring VA Driven nights back

Did anybody go last week? Is anybody going this week because Im alway down for a go cart race?
Old 07-28-2010, 05:00 AM
AIK
Registered Member

AIK has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by PureZ33
Ill come by this wednesday, I've never been there before. Do I need a vadriven tattoo or something as proof? Do friends of members get the discount as well?
Just come in a notify the hospitality staff that you are with VA Driven. No VA Driven branding is needed.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:43 AM
MKIII Time

Carino has disabled reputation

i think ima be there tonight anyone else going?
Old 07-31-2010, 06:28 PM
Registered Member

sprack is on a distinguished road

im very disappointed in aik after tonight in va beach...my girlfriends cart wasnt right from the start of the race. they had her switch carts because of it...and she ended up only catching around a 1/3 of the race

so after the race i go to the counter to ask if she can have a free race because the one she had was a waste...they were rude about it and said no, "there is nothing we can do, maybe she was just warming up"

after about 15 minutes of going round and round with bullshit excuses from all the kids at the counter, the kid offered one free credit when he saw i wasnt taking no for an answer. then they were all giggling at us when we walked out.

when you go and pay that kind of money, you should definitely get what you pay for. not gamble to see if you get a good cart and tough shit if your cart isnt working right.

bad business if you ask me, and the group of people i usually go with was there to see it all. we all decided we wont return to aik after we get our last races from the pack of races we bought. intend to let people know about it as well.

didnt see many people there tonight either, wouldnt suprise me if it was due to the lack of customer service we got tonight.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:29 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

I am still amazed that the almighty vadriven Gods are allowing a free advertisement such as AIK go.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:31 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by sprack
im very disappointed in aik after tonight in va beach...my girlfriends cart wasnt right from the start of the race. they had her switch carts because of it...and she ended up only catching around a 1/3 of the race

so after the race i go to the counter to ask if she can have a free race because the one she had was a waste...they were rude about it and said no, "there is nothing we can do, maybe she was just warming up"

after about 15 minutes of going round and round with bullshit excuses from all the kids at the counter, the kid offered one free credit when he saw i wasnt taking no for an answer. then they were all giggling at us when we walked out.

when you go and pay that kind of money, you should definitely get what you pay for. not gamble to see if you get a good cart and tough shit if your cart isnt working right.

bad business if you ask me, and the group of people i usually go with was there to see it all. we all decided we wont return to aik after we get our last races from the pack of races we bought. intend to let people know about it as well.

didnt see many people there tonight either, wouldnt suprise me if it was due to the lack of customer service we got tonight.
pop a few caps in the air next time...that will make them move faster...
Old 08-01-2010, 07:44 PM
B.E.T.P.

hatchblack has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sprack

i like how they used to say that every kart was the same bc thats what they were "told to say" when its totally obvious that you just got a shitty ass kart. i used to know the numbers on which ones were best. i even liked the regular karts over the super karts for some reason. also thought some refunds were acceptable that they should have given when you miss a whole lap. even when there are annoying people that dont know how to race out there and slow you down at every spot

Originally Posted by SlammedScort
They've lost my money since they moved out to VB. Sad thing is, they're only 5 mins away now and I would rather drive out to Ptown for a decent sized track. The track out here is just to small and boring. It would have to be closer to $10 a run for me to come back and I've been a memebr since the Ptown location opened.
track is def way to small. was stoked when they opened up here but when i went in i was disappointed. the lounge is bigger than the track... seriously??? i woulda just made the entire theatre the track or bought out the old haynes store near lynnhaven on vb blvd since its way bigger. i spent over a grand at portsmouth easily going there all the time, even on the overpriced races but it was still fun... and always worth the drive... even with a little tunnel fun

i bought so many tickets prior to opening and i havent even used em. tickets for sale???
Old 08-03-2010, 06:40 AM
Leroyyy

Cjenk029 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DEEEEEEEEEEEERP
I am still amazed that the almighty vadriven Gods are allowing a free advertisement such as AIK go.
I don't think it's really helping AIK...
Old 08-03-2010, 07:24 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

While the track is small, it's still VERY fun and I will always be a loyal customer.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:36 PM
B.E.T.P.

hatchblack has disabled reputation

buy my tickets then grant!!!

Quick Reply: American Indoor Karting looking to bring VA Driven nights back