Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

American Indoor Karting looking to bring VA Driven nights back

Old 08-05-2010, 11:04 PM
Is in ur head, why?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness
Default Re: American Indoor Karting looking to bring VA Driven nights back

Originally Posted by DEEEEEEEEEEEERP
So are you guys like losing money or something now?
Originally Posted by pocketaces
Make it $10 per race and I'll make the drive from Hampton to come race.
Originally Posted by bgbsi06
yeah definatly need to drop the prices a little more to make it more succesful
Originally Posted by Cjenk029
For this to be a success you should be more aggressive. Saving customers $3 isn't a big enough call to action to motivate many of them to come into your door. Even if you did buy one race, get one half off it'd be better, and you wouldn't lose much more money ($18+9/2= $13.50 / race). Also, having the deal only redeemable for 3 hours a week limits the amount of people you're going to get in the door as well. The typical Vadriven member might think about you guys, realize they missed this deal, and just say "I'll make it out next Wednesday then", and decide NOT to go. And then they'll forget next Wednesday as well.

You should do $15 races 24/7 for Vadriven members, AND buy one get one 1/2 off (or free! If you really want this to work) on Wednesday nights.

Generally speaking, with coupons / deals, the more aggressive offer you run, the larger ROI you'll get. Running a shitty offer will get your investment returned to you, but you won't make money on top. Running an aggressive offer will earn you a return ON your investment, and you'll profit Just my $0.02!
Originally Posted by DEEEEEEEEEEEERP
I am still amazed that the almighty vadriven Gods are allowing a free advertisement such as AIK go.
I just dont get it, maybe because I think with common sense and business sense, but what have you done for AIK that would justify them giving you more than 3$ off a race?The way I look at it is that I signed up for a free forum and AIK is offering me 3 dollars off just because I took 1 minute out of my day to sign up to vadriven.com, that is a good deal in my book. I like go karting and where else can I go during the winter to go kart in this area? You act like you are an elitist that should be able to dictate your own price to AIK. What have you done for AIK to deserve $10 races?

Originally Posted by Grant22
Sorry, you guys are all assholes, if I were aik, after all that negative feed back, just canceled it right then.

I know I'll be trying to round up fellow members to race. As always, thanks for your continued support aik management!
+rep (when I can again)

Last edited by crxmadness; 08-05-2010 at 11:12 PM.