Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

AMERICAN INDOOR KARTING VA BEACH IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Old 10-15-2009, 12:12 PM
AIK
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AIK has disabled reputation
Default AMERICAN INDOOR KARTING VA BEACH IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS

We are officially open for business at our BRAND NEW Virginia Beach location. 2 elevation changes, all 9hp karts=crazy fast track.

Address:
2736 North Mall Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Hours of Operation:
Monday: Closed
Tuesday-Thursday: 12pm-9pm
Friday and Saturday: 12pm-11pm
Sunday: 12pm-9pm

Please note that we are not currently running any VA Driven specials at the new location. We appreciated all of the support that VA Driven provided for us in Portsmouth and we look forward to continuing that tradition at our new location.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:15 PM
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of
Default Re: AMERICAN INDOOR KARTING VA BEACH IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS

definitly looking forward to specials at the new location
Old 10-15-2009, 12:16 PM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

Originally Posted by AIK
Please note that we are not currently running any VA Driven specials at the new location. We appreciated all of the support that VA Driven provided for us in Portsmouth and we look forward to continuing that tradition at our new location.
we had a thread about the new location and ehh

no specials
smaller track
1 ft elevation change in one corner

i'll pay 100 and race my car on a real track for 8 hours
or 25 for an hour at acu4

"we appreciate your business, therefore no more specials"
Old 10-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Registered member

adrian d adrian d adrian d adrian d adrian d adrian d adrian d adrian d adrian d adrian d adrian d

can i work there?
Old 10-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack

Originally Posted by B-Well

Not trying to be a dick about it. But smaller track and same price?? 10 bucks a race is ok, race 3 races for 30 bucks, not too bad. 17 a race, is not. 10 bucks a race I was coming out there every week and racing 3+ races. We arent the tourists or people that come once and never again that you donk over the head for 17 bucks a race. I understand you have to make money but damn. AIK isnt new to me, Ive been around for a while (circa 04) and I've seen it slowly become worse and worse. Maybe with the new location things will change.

Last edited by Zack; 10-15-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:41 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by AIK

Originally Posted by B-Well
we had a thread about the new location and ehh

no specials
smaller track
1 ft elevation change in one corner

yeah that kinda sucks...
Old 10-15-2009, 06:03 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

me and racin jason went today, and had a blast when we ran, well i did, track was fun, the track officals were super strict, but its needed.

kinda sad about no more 10 specials
Old 10-15-2009, 06:05 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by Zack

Not trying to be a dick about it. But smaller track and same price?? 10 bucks a race is ok, race 3 races for 30 bucks, not too bad. 17 a race, is not. 10 bucks a race I was coming out there every week and racing 3+ races. We arent the tourists or people that come once and never again that you donk over the head for 17 bucks a race. I understand you have to make money but damn. AIK isnt new to me, Ive been around for a while (circa 04) and I've seen it slowly become worse and worse. Maybe with the new location things will change.
x2 coming

me being a previous employee as well

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
me and racin jason went today, and had a blast when we ran, well i did, track was fun, the track officals were super strict, but its needed.

kinda sad about no more 10 specials
jason was bored wasnt he???
Old 10-15-2009, 06:18 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by nagger
x2 coming

me being a previous employee as well

jason was bored wasnt he???

no, not that he said, he said he had fun, the course is still rough, so the elevation changes are kinda tricky if you dont hit them right, and there will always be shit ass drivers. i watched 5 wrecks in one race because two kids sucked dick at driving. i spun out one time coming into the first elevation change because i laid into the brake hard out of a turn because some navy dude was pussy footing around
Old 10-15-2009, 06:20 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
no, not that he said, he said he had fun, the course is still rough, so the elevation changes are kinda tricky if you dont hit them right, and there will always be shit ass drivers. i watched 5 wrecks in one race because two kids sucked dick at driving. i spun out one time coming into the first elevation change because i laid into the brake hard out of a turn because some navy dude was pussy footing around

he hates random people as much as i do at that place, and honestly from what i saw at the track standing in front of it, its rather boring.

it would deff take no where near the skill it took to be fast at the old joint, at this new place.......

Quick Reply: AMERICAN INDOOR KARTING VA BEACH IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS