Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

AMERICAN INDOOR KARTING VA BEACH IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Old 10-16-2009, 07:09 AM
holla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3
Default Re: AMERICAN INDOOR KARTING VA BEACH IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS

So nice I posted twice.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:22 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

where is it at? i just bought breakfast for everyone at work

Originally Posted by vasponger
theyd prob still have the special if more then 5 people would show up for it, yall blew that dont get mad at them
i got atleast 5 people to come with me every time i went, sometimes close to ten people

Originally Posted by D.Nick
I say instead of once a week or twice a week, they do it twice a month.
im going to ask about that, im sure i can get at least 5 friends to come with me every time i go, i can get 20+ from my friends+you fags
Old 10-16-2009, 11:05 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by vasponger
theyd prob still have the special if more then 5 people would show up for it, yall blew that dont get mad at them
Yeah it was definatly over 5 all the times I was out there .... like Grant said 10 - 12 was the norm.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:10 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Yeah it was definatly over 5 all the times I was out there .... like Grant said 10 - 12 was the norm.
i was saying somedays i got close to 10 people coming. towards closing, no one ever showed up
Old 10-16-2009, 04:43 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Because IIRC they started the deal when it wasn't fun to goto freedom and bass pro because of coldness. In the summer there are more things to do then go racing.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:57 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

any pics of the new track?
Old 10-16-2009, 06:30 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

nothing special, two elevation chages opposite of each other, a straight infront of the pit, two right hand turns, and a salom section
Old 10-16-2009, 08:44 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

My Official Review -

Its DECENT

I WILL NOT frequent as much as I did Ptown due to the prices, but still had some fun. The elevation changes are VERY rough and the flaggers are HORRIBLE NAZI's. Even some of the regulars that ive spoke to tonight while there said its just retarded that they want you spaced out on the track and flag you if your within 5 feet of one another.

Back and forth racing is what I like , and with this track its not really like that .... two long straights and two u turns with ROUGH ROUGH elevation changes. (I heard they were smoothing that out)

The no VaDriven specials are the killer for me, I could even see the mandatory 5 or more to get the special ... but nothing is offered as far as that .... which will again not let me frequent.

It will be a "HEY I HAVNT BEEN TO AIK IN A LONG ASS TIME WANNA GO" instead of "Wed at 7 at AIK right?" like it used to be.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:24 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
My Official Review -

Its DECENT

I WILL NOT frequent as much as I did Ptown due to the prices, but still had some fun. The elevation changes are VERY rough and the flaggers are HORRIBLE NAZI's. Even some of the regulars that ive spoke to tonight while there said its just retarded that they want you spaced out on the track and flag you if your within 5 feet of one another.

Back and forth racing is what I like , and with this track its not really like that .... two long straights and two u turns with ROUGH ROUGH elevation changes. (I heard they were smoothing that out)

The no VaDriven specials are the killer for me, I could even see the mandatory 5 or more to get the special ... but nothing is offered as far as that .... which will again not let me frequent.

It will be a "HEY I HAVNT BEEN TO AIK IN A LONG ASS TIME WANNA GO" instead of "Wed at 7 at AIK right?" like it used to be.
well this sucks, especially considering me and a boatload of friends were all excited about a va bch location 5 minutes from our houses. oh well, i guess motor world will have to satiate my go kart appetite.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:37 AM
Dogs

BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR

I might go out there and spend my 5 prepaid tickets I bought from P-town.

I really hope the flaggers arent being that strict, I can see the move over flag if someone is faster but not letting people get 5 feet from each other sucks. The staff at p-town always didnt like that i ALWAYS take another lap after they give me the checkered. B20 BOOST

Quick Reply: AMERICAN INDOOR KARTING VA BEACH IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS