Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Another Paint Job Needed!

Old 02-04-2010, 01:20 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ
Default Re: Another Paint Job Needed!

who painted it and how much?
Old 02-04-2010, 05:22 AM
You know how I know?

broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch

Originally Posted by 1_SICK_SI
who painted it and how much?
His vadriven name is godie and his name is Keith. He charged me $900 total for everything. I had some serious dings and waves in my doors too.. It came out beautiful!

I know people on here do outstanding work... but its simply not worth the $1500 or $2500. Just gotta post some good photos now!

Last edited by broke94hatch; 02-04-2010 at 05:25 AM.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:51 AM
Registered member

00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ 00_VIP_BENZ

Originally Posted by broke94hatch
His vadriven name is godie and his name is Keith. He charged me $900 total for everything. I had some serious dings and waves in my doors too.. It came out beautiful!

I know people on here do outstanding work... but its simply not worth the $1500 or $2500. Just gotta post some good photos now!
yes got 2 see the pix.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Registered Member

lltwinpnoy84ll has disabled reputation

Phillips automotive. Get it done professionally. Professional people who handle the business professionally. Ive been to one of the others mentioned in here already and had to get my car redone twice. Plus they never put the parts back together perfectly. Lazy mofos. And they hide what they break. I will never trust these aftermarket shops.

Exactly..you get what you pay for..hint hint
Old 02-05-2010, 09:40 PM
You know how I know?

broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch

Originally Posted by lltwinpnoy84ll
Phillips automotive. Get it done professionally. Professional people who handle the business professionally. Ive been to one of the others mentioned in here already and had to get my car redone twice. Plus they never put the parts back together perfectly. Lazy mofos. And they hide what they break. I will never trust these aftermarket shops.

Exactly..you get what you pay for..hint hint
Well... Reputation is the key my man... You hear of good work, you see the good work, you get the good work.....

Fa sho. Pics will be up after the shitty weather clears, plus I'm waiting on some dslr shots!!
Old 02-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Registered member

nice man show those pix
Old 02-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by broke94hatch
Well... Reputation is the key my man... You hear of good work, you see the good work, you get the good work.....

Fa sho. Pics will be up after the shitty weather clears, plus I'm waiting on some dslr shots!!
I can agree to that to a certain extent.

Even the shops in Va beach that everyone on vadriven are praising are shady. Trust me I know. Ive been to them. They dont tell you that they broke your sh*t when they remove parts from your car. They act like they didnt know that happened.

Also when they return your car to you, you wont notice at first, but you just got a sh*t load of paint dust in your car.

I like the part when they tell you, they're just doing an honest business. I laugh inside.

Anyways, im not going to try to convince everyone. Im just telling everyone my bad experience with these outside body shops.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:19 PM
SPARKLE.motion

Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky

Originally Posted by lltwinpnoy84ll
I can agree to that to a certain extent.

Even the shops in Va beach that everyone on vadriven are praising are shady. Trust me I know. Ive been to them. They dont tell you that they broke your sh*t when they remove parts from your car. They act like they didnt know that happened.

Also when they return your car to you, you wont notice at first, but you just got a sh*t load of paint dust in your car.

I like the part when they tell you, they're just doing an honest business. I laugh inside.

Anyways, im not going to try to convince everyone. Im just telling everyone my bad experience with these outside body shops.
Hm... you must of went to the wrong places.
I have dealt with stock or modified before and that never happened to me. Joey and the whole crew over there are great. Dont see how they could be "shady"
and i have seen work from Affordable Automotive and they do very very good work and have seen many people pleased with both said auto shops.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:29 AM
Registered member

John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M

pics?
Old 02-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Hicky
Hm... you must of went to the wrong places.
I have dealt with stock or modified before and that never happened to me. Joey and the whole crew over there are great. Dont see how they could be "shady"
and i have seen work from Affordable Automotive and they do very very good work and have seen many people pleased with both said auto shops.
im not gonna call out which body shops i went to in Va beach, but there arent that many. I secretly checked on my car when it was in the back sitting there for days. I also have pics as well.

Like i said im not gonna convince anyone. Its useless with everyone praising whoever the shop is.

Im done. The OP can make up his mind.

Quick Reply: Another Paint Job Needed!