Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any 757 Hockey Players looking to play?

Old 12-28-2009, 06:58 PM
ladies love my foam.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam
Default Any 757 Hockey Players looking to play?

Well i've been thinking about this for a little while, decided to see what kind of interest is out there in maybe playing this season...

both chilled ponds or iceland both have adult leagues.

its gonna be about $450 for a season and i believe it starts in march or so. i know its a bit early but i wanted to see if we can get a group of guys together maybe go out for some pickup games of some sort....

both chilled ponds and iceland are kinda just beer leagues so if youre good or if youre bad... or if you've always wanted to learn to play dont hesitate to post up

Questions?
comments?
Old 12-29-2009, 07:02 AM
Registered Member

Fasian has disabled reputation
Default Re: Any 757 Hockey Players looking to play?

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/any-hockey-players-324523/
Old 12-29-2009, 07:25 PM
ladies love my foam.

yea that tended for across the water in hampton nn area.... im talking vabeach, norf, ches etc...
Old 12-30-2009, 11:48 AM
i like kittahs

UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag UberJag

I am down, I just got new skates last year. I have also been thinking about doing this as well. I assume the leagues are at night for the working guy? I used to play from squirts to midgets. Been a long long time since I have played. I bet I am horrible.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:55 PM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Mr. Projekt, or anyone in this thread who is interested in playing in a league, or just practice/play against each other. My parents own the Hampton Roads Iceplex in Yorktown, VA. If yall are around this area we're always playing after hours, and the league here isn't too bad. Anyone feel free to PM me or post here about questions. I'm definately down to play though.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:56 PM
ladies love my foam.

Originally Posted by UberJag
I am down, I just got new skates last year. I have also been thinking about doing this as well. I assume the leagues are at night for the working guy? I used to play from squirts to midgets. Been a long long time since I have played. I bet I am horrible.
haha its like riding a bike.

Originally Posted by s2katin
Mr. Projekt, or anyone in this thread who is interested in playing in a league, or just practice/play against each other. My parents own the Hampton Roads Iceplex in Yorktown, VA. If yall are around this area we're always playing after hours, and the league here isn't too bad. Anyone feel free to PM me or post here about questions. I'm definately down to play though.
thats just it though i wish i lived in yorktown, but im in chesapeake. so its over an hour drive for me
Old 12-30-2009, 06:14 PM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Originally Posted by Mr. Projekt
haha its like riding a bike.

thats just it though i wish i lived in yorktown, but im in chesapeake. so its over an hour drive for me
Ahhh yeahhh I gotcha... that sucks, I've been trying to find some decent hockey players around the area to get together, but there's not much around here. The adult league at the Iceplex is so boring. It's everyone together, not A/B/C teams on your skill, so you have some complete noobs on your team sometimes.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:33 PM
ladies love my foam.

Originally Posted by s2katin
Ahhh yeahhh I gotcha... that sucks, I've been trying to find some decent hockey players around the area to get together, but there's not much around here. The adult league at the Iceplex is so boring. It's everyone together, not A/B/C teams on your skill, so you have some complete noobs on your team sometimes.
my favorite, going right past a noob defenseman that cant skate. haha

but it sounds like a great setup over there. i just wish i lived closer.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:51 AM
misunderstood.

Originally Posted by Mr. Projekt
my favorite, going right past a noob defenseman that cant skate. haha

but it sounds like a great setup over there. i just wish i lived closer.
Yeah, let me know though I might be down to make a trip over to one of those rinks every now and again to play.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:11 PM
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

i just played for the first time in about 15 years a few weeks ago at chilled ponds one of their pick up games. I cant skate at all anymore, to much time playing roller hockey and never any ice access. Working on the skating is first priority right now. If ive pulled my shit together well enough for march i plan to join the league there.

Until then ill keep going to the open ice sessions then ill jump back into the pickup games.

Quick Reply: Any 757 Hockey Players looking to play?