Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ANy new RSX owners on this board?

Old 07-13-2004 | 09:59 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: ANy new RSX owners on this board?

Originally Posted by SloRSX
thats why i said half, its not even that. I dont really feel the grills he's got on his car, or the rims, or the CF hood, or the blue interior lighting.
so because you don't feel it, it's rice?

but blue interior lighting is dumb..
Old 07-14-2004 | 02:38 AM
Registered Member

rsxintheblood

anybody can throw money at a car. And if you listin to the things he wanted to upgrade to. Hmm lets see here. He wanted gull wing doors, carbon fiber lip kit and a carbon fiber WING. i would say those things would be rice. But hey thats me talking. some people might like it. Others like myself do not.
Old 07-14-2004 | 06:14 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by SloRSX
thats why i said half, its not even that. I dont really feel the grills he's got on his car, or the rims, or the CF hood, or the blue interior lighting.
He doesn't have the cf hood anymore. I bought it off him cheap so I would have a a lighter hood for when I go to the track, yet I am too lazy to ever put it on when I go.
Old 07-14-2004 | 07:22 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by rsxintheblood
anybody can throw money at a car. And if you listin to the things he wanted to upgrade to. Hmm lets see here. He wanted gull wing doors, carbon fiber lip kit and a carbon fiber WING. i would say those things would be rice. But hey thats me talking. some people might like it. Others like myself do not.
haha, i was just giving craig a hard time
Old 07-14-2004 | 09:02 AM
GOT LIFT?

blitz gts is an unknown quantity at this point

a carbon fiber WING. i would say those things would be rice.
i have a carbon fiber wing and hood....
Old 07-14-2004 | 11:33 PM
Registered Member

rsxintheblood

the carbon fiber hood isnt that much lighter. Maybe like 10 pounds at the most. Its not worth switching them out.
Old 07-15-2004 | 07:05 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

the carbon fiber hood isnt that much lighter. Maybe like 10 pounds at the most. Its not worth switching them out.
I would say closer to 20-25 pounds lighter, the stock hood weighs around 35 pounds. You are right that it is not really worth switching them though, that is why I am always too lazy. If I was ever going knowing that my car was running real good and was shooting for a personal record I would switch it and take a whole lot of other stuff out of the car.
Old 07-15-2004 | 10:32 AM
Registered Member

rsxintheblood

i guess. but the passanger set and the spare tire are going to be what saves you the most weight. the back seat weights next to nothing. and you can also take your bumper supports out. those weight about 30 pounds or so. somewhere in that range i think . but that is going by me picking up the front one.
Old 07-15-2004 | 10:46 AM
My President's black

MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait

I have a CF hood on mytype S...and Im going to be the fastest DC5 in the area..thats not a full blown race car..fuck the res of you losers..lol.

all yall rsx owners gonna be eating my dust next summer...iwill be the fastest...hahahahahahahahahahaha

oh yeah..dam..we are so gully...we have the best rsxs in the area..lol
Old 07-15-2004 | 10:46 AM
GGG.GGG.GGG.GUnit

DC5SamuRai has disabled reputation

How is CF hood and CF Type R wing rice?
Alluminum autozone wing = rice
Blue light = different
ALtezzas IMO = Rice but if you dig them do ur thing.
CF hood Hella lighter then OEM hood

Quick Reply: ANy new RSX owners on this board?