Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ANy new RSX owners on this board?

Old 07-15-2004 | 10:48 AM
My President's black

MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait
Default Re: ANy new RSX owners on this board?

fuck themhomie....i have a CF hood and im not a ricer...
Old 07-15-2004 | 11:40 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by rsxintheblood
i guess. but the passanger set and the spare tire are going to be what saves you the most weight. the back seat weights next to nothing. and you can also take your bumper supports out. those weight about 30 pounds or so. somewhere in that range i think . but that is going by me picking up the front one.

I always remove the spare tire and factory subwoofer when I run at the track. I have yet to remove the passenger seat because I have not seriously run for a personal record, need to do some more work on the car before I shoot for that.

We could have a long discussion about weight removal, but I assume you are just as knowledgeable about it as I am. I would like to get some really light rims and light sticky tires...

Now if I only I could weigh 100 pounds
Old 07-15-2004 | 12:32 PM
aznRay...

yeer is an unknown quantity at this point

yo speedjunkie, i pmed you back about the track this saturday. well the schedule of VMP is wrong, cuz i just called up there yesterday.

gates open at 10am and t&t starts at 11am just like last time. still 26bucks too.

so hit me up if your trying to go.

and bobby, you trying to come too and run that sucker like it is now?? come on.......!!!!!
Old 07-15-2004 | 12:32 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by DC5SamuRai
How is CF hood and CF Type R wing rice?
Alluminum autozone wing = rice
Blue light = different
ALtezzas IMO = Rice but if you dig them do ur thing.
CF hood Hella lighter then OEM hood
when you hear CF wing, most people think of the big ass ones. i think at CF type R wing would look hot, but i'm a whore for CF
blue light.. ehh no
CF hood.. if you like the vents on them, then alright, but i like the CF OEM style hoods the best, they just look cleaner in my opinion.

Last edited by Slimsta Jimsta; 07-15-2004 at 12:36 PM.
Old 07-15-2004 | 12:33 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by MI4nKuwait
fuck themhomie....i have a CF hood and im not a ricer...
when did you get a CF hood? or have you had it for a while now? damn i need money, i want a CF hood, my suspension bushings pressed in, and sway bars, and Spoon strut bars/lower tie bars
Old 07-15-2004 | 12:34 PM
Eat me.

ehh whoops
Old 07-15-2004 | 12:47 PM
Registered Member

rsxintheblood

i personally dont like the type r wing. But thats me. But i was talking mainly about the looks part of stuff and not the weight.

But i would go ray. but i have to work. Working from 11 at night till 7 in the morn. I still have the type r final drive here for you if you ever want to come and get it. or i can bring it that way. But ill be up for the track next weekend. Like friday night or somthing if its not raining. Cant do it on sat cause i am picking up my 550cc injectors from emporia.
Old 07-16-2004 | 10:16 AM
My President's black

MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait

i been had a CF hood fool.....im going to be teh fastest RSX in the area dammit...throw the fuckin four niccas!!!
Old 07-16-2004 | 10:50 AM
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm with that guy, i don't really like the type r wing. carbon fiber hoods look hot, i just wouldn't rock it. my lip is as far as i'm going for the carbon fiber.
Old 07-17-2004 | 04:36 AM
GGG.GGG.GGG.GUnit

DC5SamuRai has disabled reputation

MI4nKuwait when will you be back in the area?

Quick Reply: ANy new RSX owners on this board?