Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

any probes out thier

Old 10-09-2003, 01:14 PM
squeegee my fiji

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†
Default the Anal Probe

Why would anyone name a car "Probe"?

btw, i saw a mexican driving a Probe with a VTEC emblem on the trunk it made me laugh. APC can hook you up with some stick on Rice-o-rific power.
Old 10-09-2003, 03:23 PM

Cuda is on a distinguished road
Default Re: the Anal Probe

Originally posted by †Specter†
Why would anyone name a car "Probe"?
The "Probe" name dates back to the late 1970s and a series of Ford concept cars that includes:

1979 Probe I (the pic)
1981 Probe III
1983 Probe IV

btw, i saw a mexican driving a Probe with a VTEC emblem on the trunk it made me laugh. APC can hook you up with some stick on Rice-o-rific power.
BTW, you drive a Civic, the epitome of rice.

Honestly, what makes you stupid kids think that open decked blocks and a 127hp is a performance car is beyond me.

Cuda

Last edited by Cuda; 10-09-2003 at 03:28 PM.
Old 10-09-2003, 03:29 PM

1979 Probe I.

Cuda
Attached Thumbnails any probes out thier-file.jpg  
Old 10-09-2003, 03:59 PM
squeegee my fiji

if my car had a 25" Boeing 747 wing, a APC fart can, super cyber stealth body kit, 19" rims, and was an automatic, then yes u could call it rice.

people have a pejorative view towards honda drivers. why, b/c u get morons like those that i just described. those people are going for all show and no go. i find it funny that some idiot would put a VTEC symbol on his Ford. he coulda at least put ZETEC, (if that wasn't a knock off enough). ur just pissy b/c u know Ford probes are pieces of shit. my car is clean cut, and no where resembles rice. i have had more people comment on how NOT RICEY my car is, and that im doing a good job. i in no way stated that my car was a speed machine. my car is slow ok? with my intake i've got maybe 135hp. those figures are stifiling arent they my car is not fast, and i never said it was.

5sp + no body kit +no stupid plane wing=ANTI-Rice

btw that ford probe, LOOKS GAY, and so does every other one.

Last edited by †Specter†; 10-09-2003 at 04:07 PM.
Old 10-09-2003, 04:07 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

people have a pejorative view towards
what in the fuck is pejorative?

you're why we laugh at hondas.

Ford Probe GT's, in black, are nice.

If only they were RWD, I'd love to Turbo/TT one.
Old 10-09-2003, 04:08 PM
squeegee my fiji

wrong impression

a dictionary coulda told u that.
Old 10-09-2003, 04:12 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

i'm so anti grammar/sc'er. i still dont think its the right word for that use buuuut..

nevermind, carry on with yo badself.

Hondas.
Old 10-09-2003, 04:21 PM
squeegee my fiji

sorry didnt mean to sound like a dick.

a probe with a vtec stickers IS RICE. it probably is his car lmao
Old 10-09-2003, 04:34 PM

Ford. he coulda at least put ZETEC, (if that wasn't a knock off enough).
ZETEC is the name of a series of V-10 race engines and has little to do with a Honda marketing gimmick.

ur just pissy b/c u know Ford probes are pieces of shit. my car is clean cut, and no where resembles rice. i have had more people comment on how NOT RICEY my car is, and that im doing a good job. i in no way stated that my car was a speed machine. my car is slow ok? with my intake i've got maybe 135hp. those figures are stifiling arent they my car is not fast, and i never said it was.
I'm not fan of the Probe, but I just find it laughable that a guy with a Civic is calling another car slow and ugly.

And your car had like what, 106hp stock? You are just fooling yourself if you think you got 135hp because of some poor quality hot air intake.

Cuda
Old 10-09-2003, 04:47 PM
squeegee my fiji

my car is the EX version. which has 127 bhp. AEM is a top quality brand you moron, why do u think so many people stick with it?. i am assuming ur using a donkey penis and a paper towel for ur intake. you are a pigheaded individual who cannot clearly comprehend what it is im trying to say.

i never said my car was fast, you really need to catch up on ur reading skills.

unless i was mis-informed, zetec or however u spell it, is available for the SVT focus. then again, I DONT DEAL WITH FORD, and i could care less. im not gonna research every single car out there.

Quick Reply: any probes out thier