Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any Reason Planes have been flying overhead all morning?

Old 04-02-2009, 10:45 AM
TRU
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Reason Planes have been flying overhead all morning?

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
I jet noise!
Same. I grew up 5 min. from Dulles Airport, and now down here I'm near Langley. Helo's and jets all day, and I love it,
Old 04-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Registered Member

MookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud of

Day 2. I didn't see the RADAR plane today. F-18s a lot today. At least thats what I think they are.

My mom went to this thing in VaBch and it was someone reading poetry and explaining about it and this went on a 7pm and jets were still going every 5mins.

When do they stop flying for the day?
Old 04-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

They stop for the day when the sun goes down and then they start for the night.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:09 PM
SPARKLE.motion

Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky

i watched them i think Monday or Tuesday, hell maybe even Wednesday at pick n pull. They were doing crazy stuff and there were a lot of people watching them, it was basically a front row seat to the show.

Last edited by Hicky; 04-02-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Registered Member

disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546

Originally Posted by Ordie
FCLP's (Field Carrier Landing Practice)

They are keeping up their quals for carrier landings while still shore based.

Probably getting close to the cut off date for quals so they are tossing every one up in a jet.
thats exactly what i thought. i work right by lafb and they have been at it most of the week. just touch and go's.

i work and live within a mile of lafb and i really dont like jet noise. when people come to visit who arent from around here they ask how can you stand that shit? sometimes i can drain it out. but when its beautiful outside and your trying to relax or have a conversation with someone without yelling at them and for hours on end you cant, that can be pretty bothersome. i like the sound of freedom, but i just wish it didnt sound like jets.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Registered Member

disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546 disheeki546

Originally Posted by jebsurf
I hear that ufo was Russian
ha, anybody listen to tommy and rumble the next morning? some guy called up and was like it was so bright i could see the leprechaun in the tree! everybody who seen the leprechaun say yea! YEA!!
Old 04-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by disheeki546
ha, anybody listen to tommy and rumble the next morning? some guy called up and was like it was so bright i could see the leprechaun in the tree! everybody who seen the leprechaun say yea! YEA!!
Tommy and rumble are dumb as shit along with 90% of there listeners.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

they have had to dumb things down along with most other talk shows after janet jacksons "wardrobe malfunction". ill go ahead and disagree with you. perhaps you didnt understand the reference?
Old 04-02-2009, 05:14 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

i live just as close as NasThatch apparently and i dont really notice them anymore, and ive lived at this house 9 years
Old 04-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Flesh Into Gear.

kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa

I'm gonna' rent a backhoe and uproot the tree. I want the gold!!

Quick Reply: Any Reason Planes have been flying overhead all morning?