Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any shop that can tune an SAFC2?

Old 12-06-2005 | 05:05 PM

1bad4g63 has disabled reputation
Default Any shop that can tune an SAFC2?

Looking for a shop to tune a SAFC2, help would be appreciated...
Old 12-06-2005 | 05:07 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any shop that can tune an SAFC2?

So would searching before you post.....
Old 12-06-2005 | 07:07 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

MILLENNIUM AUTOSPORTS! 853 7771
Old 12-06-2005 | 08:19 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

where are you at, and what are the details on the car? looking at your screen name, it looks like you have DSM? There is an AWD dyno in Fredericksburg, if that is what you are looking to get tuned. I am local to that Dyno and do DSM tuning.
Old 12-06-2005 | 10:04 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by V8 Hunter
MILLENNIUM AUTOSPORTS! 853 7771
Them.
Old 12-07-2005 | 04:59 PM
Registered member

evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve

try DP Performance in va beach, pm me and Ill give ya the #(i dont have it on me)
Old 12-07-2005 | 05:48 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute

Well if you want to pay out the ass go there.....
Old 12-07-2005 | 07:09 PM
I <3 azn pnor

allmota has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by turbo98
Well if you want to pay out the ass go there.....
man go and price around the area and see what prices you get. i bet you wont find a cheaper price or the prices will be relatively the same. and up here at millennium we tune afc's daily so we'll definitly get you taken care of! if you have any questions give us a call and one of the sales managers will get you up to speed on all the details

-aaron-
853-7771!
Old 12-07-2005 | 08:03 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

adam, you are stupid. I know what you are doing.
Old 12-07-2005 | 08:56 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

Originally Posted by allmota
man go and price around the area and see what prices you get. i bet you wont find a cheaper price or the prices will be relatively the same. and up here at millennium we tune afc's daily so we'll definitly get you taken care of! if you have any questions give us a call and one of the sales managers will get you up to speed on all the details

-aaron-
853-7771!

Aaron, I was talking about Direct....

Quick Reply: Any shop that can tune an SAFC2?