Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any Shops in Chesapeake/Suffolk/Portsmouth Area that can do wheel bearing replacement

Old 06-20-2012, 12:43 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy
Default Any Shops in Chesapeake/Suffolk/Portsmouth Area that can do wheel bearing replacement

i took the knuckles off my car
anyone know any machine shops, that can press my wheel bearing.

Last edited by Trippy; 06-22-2012 at 06:32 AM.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:11 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: Any Shops in Chesapeake/Suffolk/Portsmouth Area that can do wheel bearing replace

Merchants, TreadQuarters, Kramer, Firestone.

take your pick
Old 06-23-2012, 07:13 AM
Registered member

citymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any Shops in Chesapeake/Suffolk/Portsmouth Area that can do wheel bearing replace

performance unlimited in norfolk
Old 06-23-2012, 08:41 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Safe to say any shop can do that, its not rocket science and is general maintenance related.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Most automotive machine shops will do it also. That's what I do here because most shops get all squirrely when I mention that it's a Subaru. Subarus are like alien spaceships here in South Carolina.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:10 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Most automotive machine shops will do it also. That's what I do here because most shops get all squirrely when I mention that it's a Subaru. Subarus are like alien spaceships here in South Carolina.
That's because the fucking mothership is in Vermont
Old 06-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Registered member

Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy Trippy

thank you guys, i called a couple of the shops you guys mentioned and they were like no you're going to have to take it to a machine shop, and finally one of the merchants close by in my area said they could do both of them for hundred dollars.
Old 06-23-2012, 05:14 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Holy christ, 100 dollars to press the goddamn bearings. please dont tell me you paid that.

thats a ridiculous price.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Registered member

citymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud of

performance unlimited in norfolk is a machine shop, and I'm petty sure Jeff will not change you a $100 to press out a bearing.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:10 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
Holy christ, 100 dollars to press the goddamn bearings. please dont tell me you paid that.

thats a ridiculous price.
half hour labor to do one side......at 107 and hour that's 53.50.......so i think 100 for both is right on...

Quick Reply: Any Shops in Chesapeake/Suffolk/Portsmouth Area that can do wheel bearing replacement