Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any stores in or around Hampton have 360's in stock?

Old 03-03-2006, 06:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold
Default Any stores in or around Hampton have 360's in stock?

I've been stuck on the couch with bronchitis all week, and I think Im about to go crazy.

Since I just picked up a 46" Samsung DLP, I may as well play some badass games. But do any of yall know if any stores have them in stock?

Sure, I could easily go out and look through all the stores, but I currently cant take more than 15 steps without having to sit down and catch my breath. So Id like to avoid a goose chase if at all possible
Old 03-03-2006, 06:23 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband
Default Re: Any stores in or around Hampton have 360's in stock?

Best Buy in Chesapeake has some in. Can't tell if they're the core or premium 360s. Better get a move on to go get yours if you want it.
Old 03-03-2006, 06:24 AM
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by taz757
Best Buy in Chesapeake has some in. Can't tell if they're the core or premium 360s. Better get a move on to go get yours if you want it.
I probably wouldnt buy a core system, I guess I can call around.
Old 03-03-2006, 06:25 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

Originally Posted by Soon2BeStangin
I probably wouldnt buy a core system, I guess I can call around.
Well, I can guarantee that they have them in at the Chesapeake BB. Give them a call first to find out what systems they have.
Old 03-03-2006, 06:30 AM
Registered Member

Well, I can guarantee that they have them in at the Chesapeake BB. Give them a call first to find out what systems they have.
thanks im currently just roaming thru the phonebook calling anyone lol
Old 03-03-2006, 06:39 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

thanks im currently just roaming thru the phonebook calling anyone lol
After a little more research, the BB in Chesapeake should have the premiums in stock as of right now. Get in the car and go! Get me one while you're at it.
Old 03-03-2006, 06:47 AM
Registered Member

After a little more research, the BB in Chesapeake should have the premiums in stock as of right now. Get in the car and go! Get me one while you're at it.
Thanks, but the LAST store I called before heading out to Chesapeake ended up having it. To target I go
Old 03-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Registered Member

So I had called the Target on Jefferson and they said they had multiple premiums in stock. I head out there, but theres none on display. I talk to one of the stock boys near by, he goes in the back, comes out with a premium and says it was their last one. As hes ringing me up, some chick, 20's, blonde, smoking hot, walks up to the counter and asks if they have any 360's in stock. He says sorry, I just sold the last one. She looks at me and smiled, and all I could muster up was a Sorry and a smile back at her. She jokingly said I'm mad at you now, and I just smiled back at her and laughed as I walked out.

Musta been my lucky day
Old 03-03-2006, 11:38 AM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

So I had called the Target on Jefferson and they said they had multiple premiums in stock. I head out there, but theres none on display. I talk to one of the stock boys near by, he goes in the back, comes out with a premium and says it was their last one. As hes ringing me up, some chick, 20's, blonde, smoking hot, walks up to the counter and asks if they have any 360's in stock. He says sorry, I just sold the last one. She looks at me and smiled, and all I could muster up was a Sorry and a smile back at her. She jokingly said I'm mad at you now, and I just smiled back at her and laughed as I walked out.

Musta been my lucky day
It would have been your lucky day if you had got her phone number or invited her back to your place to play with your newly purchased 360.

BTW - What games did you get to go along with it?
Old 03-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Musta been my lucky day
JACKASS!!!

Correct respone: "Why don't you follow me home and you can play with my flesh control all night long."