Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any TV gurus in here?

Old 01-30-2006, 04:19 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold
Default Any TV gurus in here?

Well, I decided its time to put a new TV in my bedroom. I already went out and grabbed a new futon, and I feel my 27" just isnt cutting it.

I was looking at some 42" LCD's, but I was wondering if anyone could give some insight to the difference between LCD and DLP or maybe even where to get a good deal on a tv like this at?
Old 01-30-2006, 04:34 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG
Default Re: Any TV gurus in here?

If you're going for big, affordable and good.....DLP. Good picture quality and cheaper and less bulky than LCD or plasma. If you want maximum screen size for your buck, DLP sets are worth a look.
Old 01-30-2006, 04:40 AM
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by VALude
If you're going for big, affordable and good.....DLP. Good picture quality and cheaper and less bulky than LCD or plasma. If you want maximum screen size for your buck, DLP sets are worth a look.
Samsung has a really nice DLP set I liked for 1799.99 with some extra savings, but I also liked some of the Sony sets.
Old 01-30-2006, 05:35 AM
skinny white boy

DJWURM is an unknown quantity at this point

I was shopping for a new tv to upgrade from my HDTV Projection to something that didnt take up so much dang space! I am going DLP and I would definitly suggest check out Samsung and Sony models. You can pick one up under 2G's.

I probably going with the 42" sony DLP
Old 01-30-2006, 05:45 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DJWURM
I was shopping for a new tv to upgrade from my HDTV Projection to something that didnt take up so much dang space! I am going DLP and I would definitly suggest check out Samsung and Sony models. You can pick one up under 2G's.

I probably going with the 42" sony DLP
They have one? I know they have a 42" LCD Projection TV, but I cant find a 42" Sony DLP.

The more I look, the 46" Samsung DLP has many things over the 42" Samsung DLP, but the prices in stores are just too much. I'm thinking Ill have to find a 42" I like.