Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anybody down for some Football?

Old 06-21-2008, 04:20 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: Anybody down for some Football?

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
well.. I went out there and nobody showed up! Just me and my friends. 4 people. so we played basket ball instead. It was a perfect day too! Not too hot, not too bright and the wind was low if non-exsistant! Yal should have came out!
It was pouring rain and gusting pretty hard, I didn't want to play in that shit.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:22 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

not at redwing. It only rained in Ches and norfolk. Virginia Beach only got sprinkles for about 20 min. It was absolutely perfect. We just got finished playing basket ball about 20 min ago.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:20 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by Kris.is.awesome
It was pouring rain and gusting pretty hard, I didn't want to play in that shit.
omg... in damn near every thread you posted in you mentioned playing football today, and you don't show up because it sprinkled?

wow.

i knew no one would show up today anyway... oh well. i still vote odc in about 2-3 weeks, let people make plans.

i've tried this several times before to no avail, but i have noticed people showing up to play basketball, so why not football too?
Old 06-21-2008, 05:54 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by blackout
omg... in damn near every thread you posted in you mentioned playing football today, and you don't show up because it sprinkled?

wow.

i knew no one would show up today anyway... oh well. i still vote odc in about 2-3 weeks, let people make plans.

i've tried this several times before to no avail, but i have noticed people showing up to play basketball, so why not football too?
Like I said, the clouds weren't being friendly and just 'sprinkling'. It fucking poured.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:17 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by Kris.is.awesome
Like I said, the clouds weren't being friendly and just 'sprinkling'. It fucking poured.
How are you gonna tell me how hard it rained? I was at Red Wing park. You should have looked at the weather station. It was isolated to right around Norfolk and Chesapeake. It was just cloudy in Virginia Beach. You can play football in the rain but basket ball is a little different. So I am positive that I did not play basket ball in the rain today.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:19 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

Originally Posted by blackout

wow.

I am down for ODC if nobody is there already. but you cant check the weather for 3 weeks from now and it is supposed to rain all next week. so It would have to be atleast 2 or 3 weeks from now anyways.

Last edited by FairladyZTT; 06-21-2008 at 10:24 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
How are you gonna tell me how hard it rained? I was at Red Wing park. You should have looked at the weather station. It was isolated to right around Norfolk and Chesapeake. It was just cloudy in Virginia Beach. You can play football in the rain but basket ball is a little different. So I am positive that I did not play basket ball in the rain today.
It rained HARD at my house.

I didn't care to look at the weather.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:49 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

The only thing I get out of this thread is that most, if not all of you, have pretty much a beach's worth of sand in your vaginas
Old 06-22-2008, 08:12 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

OK.. so what is better? Saturday or Sunday? What if next time we tried for Sunday at 4?
Old 06-22-2008, 09:13 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
The only thing I get out of this thread is that most, if not all of you, have pretty much a beach's worth of sand in your vaginas
so would you have played, had you been here? if not then i don't understand why you even continue to click on the thread...

as far as rugby is concerned if the sandy vag comment is directed at all towards me, i said i'd try it but i'm not overly enthusiastic about running to the nearest practice field and jumping in. i keep myself pretty occupied playing sports i know how to play and am moderately skilled in. if i get around to it, i'll check it out, but i'm not going to devote my life to getting on a rugby field at the first possible opportunity.

when are you getting back, anyway? optimistically, if this thing takes off we could still be playing through the fall and you could show up if your deployment is 4 months like i've heard is the norm in the air force.

Quick Reply: Anybody down for some Football?