Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anybody know Hatch77?

Old 04-05-2005, 08:18 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hittnthebz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anybody know Hatch77?

Whats up everybody? I am trying to get in touch with Jonathan(Hatch77) because I paid him for a snowboard almost a month and a half ago and I still have not recieved anything. I am not trying to put him on blast or anything I just want what I paid for (or at least my money back). If anybody could get in touch with him for me or get me his number or really.....anything, I would appreciate it a whole lot. He seems to be a busy person and I can understand that (as I am too) but I just want this resolved and this seemed like a good place to start! Thanks again for any help you can give!
Old 04-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: Anybody know Hatch77?

damn, i had his number. he's given it to me several times, but i just relized i never added it to my phone :-\

here's his AIM name... Fireworks486

I hope everything works out, he's a good guy so I really really doubt he's trying to fuck you over
Old 04-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Registered Member

Hittnthebz is an unknown quantity at this point

He seemed like a decent person. I still dont doubt this but I hope I am not being naive. I will try that and see what the deal is....I just want this resolved cuz I am tired of wondering what the situation is. Thanks for your help and if anyone else can help in any way it will be much appreciated!
Old 04-06-2005, 12:10 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Damn ... sorry to break the bad news to you, but hes now in Georgia. We actually asked him to leave the board cause theres obviously no use for it in Georgia .... but he wouldnt.

The board didnt have any bindings .... just ... a board, nice looking though and in good shape. I know you dont want to hear that.

Like I said, I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but hes gone, and your probally fucked on the money unless he sends you a money order back.

How do I know all this, because I now live in the room he used to at my boys house, and he left last week, and I personally saw the snowboard get loaded into the hatch for the trip back.

- sorry
Old 04-06-2005, 07:10 AM
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point

ouch.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:18 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Wow that sucks. He didn't seem like the type to scam, but trust no one.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:35 AM
whats hood?

i didn't trust him since the day i saw him put y pipes on his hatch.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:42 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Y pipes, wtf?

Edit: Hahahahahaha
Old 04-06-2005, 07:44 AM
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

yea he made his own exhaust on his car
Old 04-06-2005, 07:52 AM
whats hood?

If thats what you want to call it.
I call it ruioning his existing exhaust.