Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone doing anything tonight? I'm bored...

Old 10-22-2005, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror
Default Re: Anyone doing anything tonight? I'm bored...

As soon as the wife gets home, I'm probably gonna go out. A friend of mine told me that alot of car people hang out by Krogers by Texas Roadhouse and SuperK. If she doesn't get home too late, else, dunno. Where are you guys going?
Old 10-22-2005, 05:24 PM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by Greyhaven7
well I'm about 1/2 hour out... so...

By the way, what do you guys drive... who should I look for. (PM me if you don't want to say here).
well my car is down but i will be around a white early 90's(da)integra with a carbon fiber hood an 02 civic si a zebra striped sentra lol and a ae86 carolla
Old 10-22-2005, 05:32 PM
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

u guys rollin out to the lot in VA Beach? the usual where drunk people hit curbs?
Old 10-22-2005, 05:33 PM

Greyhaven7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by drive
well my car is down but i will be around a white early 90's(da)integra with a carbon fiber hood an 02 civic si a zebra striped sentra lol and a ae86 carolla
Well the teg and the civic probably will probably be tough to locate, but I'll look. I think I'll try to find that zebra striped Sentra... that'll probably be the easiest to spot LOL.
Thanks man. Hopefully I'll see you out tonight then. Later! (I'll be driving a dark grey Audi TT (car in sig)) Only reason I say that is the sig pic looks green.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:38 PM

Greyhaven7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by yuichiror
As soon as the wife gets home, I'm probably gonna go out. A friend of mine told me that alot of car people hang out by Krogers by Texas Roadhouse and SuperK. If she doesn't get home too late, else, dunno. Where are you guys going?
I don't think you're supposed to publically post where you're going to hang out. Draws too much attention if you know what I mean.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror

Originally Posted by Greyhaven7
I don't think you're supposed to publically post where you're going to hang out. Draws too much attention if you know what I mean.
Ah so. Ok, thanks for the heads up.
Old 10-22-2005, 09:05 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Yea.. Rice Fest 2005.. Glad I wasted 3 hours out there.. Both Fights were entertaining, 2nd 1 was pretty damn good.. And the Bike going down.. That was interesting...
Old 10-22-2005, 09:06 PM
Ammo Pusher

F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh

man i left round midnight...what went down?
Old 10-22-2005, 09:30 PM
Ghetty Green

J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30

Hey what happened? details
Old 10-22-2005, 09:46 PM
Banned

FST-LANE is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I just came back from Kroger... Lost everyone that me and my friend Kevin were originally hanging out with after a drive to Aberdeen... ---but there are still some people at Kroger... But yea, what I was going to say is that when the cops try to kick you outta Kroger, from what I hear is that we have permission to be there... one of the managers has a red Integra... guess that's why... but if not there, then sometimes I see people at the Walmart down the road @ 17 and Victory.. bot sure if we're allowed to be there tho... --But while I'm thinking about it, I think it's dumb when cops kick people out... that just puts those little nerds on the road, and we all know what happens then... I can see why if people were causing trouble or littering, but when they're bringing business to the place, such as a fast food place, and just chillin, I don't get it...!!!

Quick Reply: Anyone doing anything tonight? I'm bored...