Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone doing anything tonight? I'm bored...

Old 10-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Captain night owl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger
Default Re: Anyone doing anything tonight? I'm bored...

damn theres a lot of ricers out
Old 10-23-2005, 06:43 AM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Skinny white guy got pissy at some decently built black guy.. Black guy said fuck it and walked away.. White guy followed him to his car, they started arguing, then some other white guy came around back and tackled the black dude, then some big ass, 6'5ish 300ish white guy practically grabbed the guy that jumped the black dude from behind and threw him off with 1 hand...

That was it..

Then this guy was leaving the "lot" practically drag launching the damn bike while he left.. I guess he got onto the blvd, did something and from what I heard he highsided.. Amulance and 2 cop cars were there like literally 45seconds later..

2nd fight was the same skinny white guy from the first 1.. Everyone formed a big as circle and was screamin so we all decided to go over there.. They'e all wrestlin and punchin and shit with a differnt black dude.. white guy got punched in the forehead like 10 times.. Came out with this huge ass knot on his head..

And that was it...

Ohhh.. And Brokeneck.. Home girl that you said gave me head and herpes in the parking lot came over and talked shit.. I fall over I was laughing so hard...
Old 10-23-2005, 06:54 AM
Registered Member

yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror

Originally Posted by FST-LANE
Well, I just came back from Kroger... Lost everyone that me and my friend Kevin were originally hanging out with after a drive to Aberdeen... ---but there are still some people at Kroger... But yea, what I was going to say is that when the cops try to kick you outta Kroger, from what I hear is that we have permission to be there... one of the managers has a red Integra... guess that's why... but if not there, then sometimes I see people at the Walmart down the road @ 17 and Victory.. bot sure if we're allowed to be there tho... --But while I'm thinking about it, I think it's dumb when cops kick people out... that just puts those little nerds on the road, and we all know what happens then... I can see why if people were causing trouble or littering, but when they're bringing business to the place, such as a fast food place, and just chillin, I don't get it...!!!
Yeah, I was at Kroger's too, till the deputy came by and shoo'ed everyone off. I thought about giving him a hard time(Why do we have to leave? Were there any complaints, blah blah blah), but I'm not a late night person anymore. I needed to get goin' anyway. If we can verify that the manager doesn't mind us being there, it may deter the cops from asking us to leave without having a specific complaint.
What do you drive? It was my first time out there and I just hung out with the one guy I knew there and talked FD stuff.
Old 10-23-2005, 08:14 AM
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

I left like 15 minutes before the fight
Old 10-23-2005, 08:19 AM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

I'm glad I don't go out to these things anymore. The people out there are such fucking morons.
Old 10-23-2005, 08:42 AM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

show tonight at sweet carolines at the oceanfront...

from a second story window
we were gentlemen
the haymarket tragedy
loss of reason

and others...
Old 10-23-2005, 09:05 AM
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
Skinny white guy got pissy at some decently built black guy.. Black guy said fuck it and walked away.. White guy followed him to his car, they started arguing, then some other white guy came around back and tackled the black dude, then some big ass, 6'5ish 300ish white guy practically grabbed the guy that jumped the black dude from behind and threw him off with 1 hand...

That was it..

Then this guy was leaving the "lot" practically drag launching the damn bike while he left.. I guess he got onto the blvd, did something and from what I heard he highsided.. Amulance and 2 cop cars were there like literally 45seconds later..

2nd fight was the same skinny white guy from the first 1.. Everyone formed a big as circle and was screamin so we all decided to go over there.. They'e all wrestlin and punchin and shit with a differnt black dude.. white guy got punched in the forehead like 10 times.. Came out with this huge ass knot on his head..

And that was it...

Ohhh.. And Brokeneck.. Home girl that you said gave me head and herpes in the parking lot came over and talked shit.. I fall over I was laughing so hard...
it (i guess the second fight) was a fucking lame excuse of a fight. i mean, wtf, did they think they were on UFC or something? since when does somebody 'tap-out' in a street brawl?!?!? btw: i have it on video...shit was weak.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:11 AM
Ghetty Green

J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30

Sounds like you guys had an entertaining night. my night was nothing of that.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:55 AM
Banned

FST-LANE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yuichiror
...What do you drive? It was my first time out there and I just hung out with the one guy I knew there and talked FD stuff.

I drive a dark green (black looking) Nissan Maxima... I stand out with my LED lights all over the car, and with my custom plate (FST-LANE). If I'm not in my car, I'm in my friends car, which is a black Camaro (FST-TRAC)... We both know the manager of Kroger... Kevin, with the Camero, actually works at Kroger, so he can verify...
Old 10-23-2005, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror yuichiror

Originally Posted by FST-LANE
I drive a dark green (black looking) Nissan Maxima... I stand out with my LED lights all over the car, and with my custom plate (FST-LANE). If I'm not in my car, I'm in my friends car, which is a black Camaro (FST-TRAC)... We both know the manager of Kroger... Kevin, with the Camero, actually works at Kroger, so he can verify...
Ok, I think I remember seeing your car. Cool, next time I'll tell the cop.

Quick Reply: Anyone doing anything tonight? I'm bored...