Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone else have to deal with horrible drivers this morning?

Old 11-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Type-R; Tight Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The real Ryan has disabled reputation
Default Re: Anyone else have to deal with horrible drivers this morning?

You guys need to learn to start getting people sideways... I don't have time for n00b ass drivers... sorry ma'am yer goin in the ditch and no you didn't catch a glimpse of my plates peace bitch holler.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:05 AM
rogue vocoder blitz

dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo dom yo

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
The only time(that I know of) it is illegal to do the speed limit is during in-climate weather. the cops can, and do, pull for going the limit.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'd definitely like to see some literature on that.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:24 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Originally Posted by Impulsed7
Its illegal down here, saw a story in the news about 3 weeks ago saying they were going to start enforcing it ($124 tix). havent seen shit...

people down here drive in the rain like people up north drive in the snow, I would hate to see it snow down here, cause they couldnt drive any slower... they'd be stopped.
I could have a fucking aneurysm on my way home from work over those fuckers in the left lane EVERY day.

Shit, like 2 weeks ago I saw some idiot going like 60 in a 65 and in the 3rd lane. Cop came up behind us and I got so exited that he was going to pull that MFer. The right lane was open and the cop sat behind him for like 2 miles waiting for him to get over. Finally the cop got in the right and went around him. I wanted to chase the cop down and bitch him out for that shit

Like 2 days later I saw some idiot that wouldn't even move after a "highway emergency assistance" car had been behind him for a mile or two with his lights on.

I think what gets me the most is seeing all the idiots that don't put there lights on when it's pouring down. Pisses me off 10x more when I flash them and they're still too stupid to put them on. Usually I just ride with my highs on when it's raining now (not when it's dark and I'm actually blinding people though, lol).

I swear sometimes I'm tempted to become a LEO so I can nail these stupid fucks.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Blowin' smoke.

tdi520 is a jewel in the roughtdi520 is a jewel in the roughtdi520 is a jewel in the rough

I'm from FL and we do 80mph in the pouring rain all the time. This morning was insane with people doing 40mph and like 5mph in turns. I wish these idiots would just be too scared of the rain and not drive.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:06 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by dom yo
I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'd definitely like to see some literature on that.
I'll see if there is a link somewhere, but the speed limit is the MAXIMUM speed allowed on that road. During inclement weather, I know first hand you can get stopped for speeding. maybe it is just at the officers discretion.

EDIT: When I say speeding here, I mean reaching the actual limit. And I think it is basically like, if your wipers are on, you shouldn't do the speed limit, slow down a bit.

Last edited by TATTRAT; 11-11-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:11 AM
jarnett photography

akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
I'll see if there is a link somewhere, but the speed limit is the MAXIMUM speed allowed on that road. During inclement weather, I know first hand you can get stopped for speeding. maybe it is just at the officers discretion.
You're right, you are supposed to decrease your speed in accordance with the weather and CAN get a ticket for driving "unsafely" in the weather.

What bugs me is that you can get a ticket for passing in the right hand lane. WTF are you supposed to do when someone refuses to get out of the left hand lane? My best friend is from Baltimore, and you'd think she could drive, but no, I can't even ride with her because she sits in the left hand lane and won't get out. She gets upset when people are tailgating her LOL.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Registered member

IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant

Originally Posted by The real Ryan
You guys need to learn to start getting people sideways... I don't have time for n00b ass drivers... sorry ma'am yer goin in the ditch and no you didn't catch a glimpse of my plates peace bitch holler.
+1 I love blowing past people in my truck, forcing them off the road as I spray gallons up on their windshield, to the point that the windshield wipers say fuck this and just stop flapping.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:48 AM
Registered member

philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville

i see people go 40 in a 45 when its not even raining all the time. and then there's those fuckers who go 35 through neighborhoods.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:54 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by IrRelevant
+1 I love blowing past people in my truck, forcing them off the road as I spray gallons up on their windshield, to the point that the windshield wipers say fuck this and just stop flapping.
thats not cool, by any means.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:05 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by IrRelevant
Originally Posted by Fried_Chicken
thats not cool, by any means.

Quick Reply: Anyone else have to deal with horrible drivers this morning?