Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone have contacts for a gas fireplace store/installer?

Old 11-11-2009, 06:33 AM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Anyone have contacts for a gas fireplace store/installer?

After 5 years of being in my hosue I finally realized I have a pretty fancy Superior brand fireplace that will circulate heated air into the house so running the fire isn't just for show. Problem is the blower fan doesn't work.

I've had a light switch on the wall accross from the fireplace that never worked. I had no clue what it did. I'm replacing all my light switches and I had Jay (VR-4ever) come over and help me test/trouble shoot it. We found that the switch had power and works but did nothing. So last night I went and knocked on my neighboors door as he has the same house w/ only slight differences.

His fan worked, but he thought it was a vent fan for when running the fireplace (carbon monoxide) and had never used it. I started poking around last night and figured it all out.

So... I need to have someone come quote me on getting it running correctly. Anyone in the gas fireplace business or know someone who is?