Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone have a problem with Millenium?

Old 08-21-2005, 08:12 AM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone have a problem with Millenium?

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
well if that rx-7 got the hell up out of the garage i would be paying your electricty. i gots 5 cars that are in need of paint but im putting them off until your garage is clear once more so i gots room to do bodywork, prep and cut in's..........and i should have the other parts for my compressor tuesday so itll be back running again.....
There's a S13 in there, too for the next 2 weeks or so.

If you want to get it out of there sooner, I'll gladly accept the help.
Seh-Fee-Ro

yokojzz30 is an unknown quantity at this point

kool cuz im in line as well lol...my car is like 4 diff colors lol
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

greaser you need to start charging people rent. good lord.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:13 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
well if that rx-7 got the hell up out of the garage i would be paying your electricty. i gots 5 cars that are in need of paint but im putting them off until your garage is clear once more so i gots room to do bodywork, prep and cut in's..........and i should have the other parts for my compressor tuesday so itll be back running again.....

pull it out whenever you need the garage. We've discussed i thought. the owner knows the car will come out whenever you need the garage. If pulling the car out is a problem, i can pull it out for you the night before you need to do work, and push it back in when you're done. I've modified the garage for you only so please use it or maybe its the lack of a water boy/light boy hahaha.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:18 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onebadk1tty
greaser you need to start charging people rent. good lord.

the owner is a freind, so i'm offering assistance. Its not a customer car since i dont do work outta my garage now that ALL my tools are at millennium..

when you get your first home and build your own 25x28 garage you can charge me rent if i need to leave my car there.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:22 AM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally Posted by Greaser
the owner is a freind, so i'm offering assistance. Its not a customer car since i dont do work outta my garage now that ALL my tools are at millennium..

when you get your first home and build your own 25x28 garage you can charge me rent if i need to leave my car there.
If the "owner" ain't putting out or giving you head I say money needs to be deposited. Ricky's helping to pay electricty when he uses the garage..and no, he won't be giving you head that's why he is giving you money.

edit: and when i get my house and my garage nobodies shit but mine is gonna be in there. I can't stand the clutter.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:25 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

If the "owner" ain't putting out or giving you head I say money needs to be deposited. Ricky's helping to pay electricty when he uses the garage..and no, he won't be giving you head that's why he is giving you money.

edit: and when i get my house and my garage nobodies shit but mine is gonna be in there. I can't stand the clutter.
Sorry, I'm not going to be giving greaser or Ricky any head.
Old 08-21-2005, 09:57 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

So sexual favors are required? People can't just help a friend out? Should I charge to work on the car for the owner? Should I charge Derek for stuff I've given him? I hope you don't treat all your friends like this...
Old 08-21-2005, 10:40 AM
Banned

KyleVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Every shop has their good and bad points I'm sure. I've seen some good stuff come out of Millenium and then some bad things. I've also seen them putting someone's radiator back in, and during that process they beat the hell out of his radiator. I was like.. 'wtf?'

I honestly don't think I'd take my car there. But I am sure they can do good work.
Old 08-21-2005, 11:35 AM
Registered Member

"SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam

Millenium

Quick Reply: Anyone have a problem with Millenium?