Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone heard of sun blocked tinting?

Old 12-19-2007 | 07:09 PM
Registered Member

jay357 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone heard of sun blocked tinting?

Its on Portsmouth blvd in Portsmouth, next to superior automotive. I received a gift certificate from there and was hoping someone could tell me if they did a decent job.
Old 12-20-2007 | 01:22 AM
common person

callsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone heard of sun blocked tinting?

He does good work, I have had him tint a few of my cars over the years and he recently (within the last year) opened his own shop after leaving TNT tinting. I highly recommend him!
Old 12-20-2007 | 04:01 AM
Registered Member

Thanks for the info. I got a shitty tint job one time and have never used anybody except atlantic shoreline since. This makes me feel better.
Old 12-21-2007 | 01:32 PM
Registered Member

uccreepanddrums has disabled reputation

i have heard of it. i got my exhaust done at superior and i was thinking about getting my tint done there. i talked to the guy that does the tint and watched him do a car, looked like very quality work.
Old 12-21-2007 | 01:42 PM
just JUMP!

lilOxj is on a distinguished road

Please let us know how it goes. Looking for someone to tint the Jeep next week sometime.
Old 12-21-2007 | 02:11 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by jay357
Thanks for the info. I got a shitty tint job one time and have never used anybody except atlantic shoreline since. This makes me feel better.
atlantic shoreline does excellent work aswell
Old 12-21-2007 | 02:35 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by callsdubs
He does good work, I have had him tint a few of my cars over the years and he recently (within the last year) opened his own shop after leaving TNT tinting. I highly recommend him!
To add to this, He does all the VW cars in the Portsmouth/Suffolk/Cheaspeake area.

The dude I use for my tinting, is friends with him. And I've seen alot of his work, and it's good. I'm anal about my tint, and I'd let him tint my car.

At my old tint shop, if we were busy, We'd send business his way. Cool dude.
Old 12-22-2007 | 08:31 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by uccreepanddrums
i have heard of it. i got my exhaust done at superior and i was thinking about getting my tint done there. i talked to the guy that does the tint and watched him do a car, looked like very quality work.
Sounds good Ill let you know how mine comes out.

Originally Posted by 98FordRanger
Please let us know how it goes. Looking for someone to tint the Jeep next week sometime.
I will be taking it there as soon as I can. I will post the results as soon as its done.

Originally Posted by 240sxftw
atlantic shoreline does excellent work aswell
They have always been flawless on my cars. I hope this place does just as good.

Originally Posted by Jarrod
To add to this, He does all the VW cars in the Portsmouth/Suffolk/Cheaspeake area.

The dude I use for my tinting, is friends with him. And I've seen alot of his work, and it's good. I'm anal about my tint, and I'd let him tint my car.

At my old tint shop, if we were busy, We'd send business his way. Cool dude.
Thanks for the info. Sounds like he is somewhat established. I feel pretty confident about going there now. Ill post pics of my windows if he does a good job. Maybe send him some buisness.
Old 12-22-2007 | 06:23 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

I'm looking to have my Durango tinted in the next few weeks. Glad I saw this thread. Where did you usually go Jarrod?