Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

anyone on here a computer tec?

Old 02-26-2010, 06:36 AM
vangorder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox
Default Re: anyone on here a computer tec?

Originally Posted by bos74211
Bojangle meh.if u just happen 2 be in the area an that's just because they got the cinn.biscuits.lol popey's just high as fuck an they aint even from luisiana. To be honest we cook our own damn chicken. I eat mo chinease an red lobster mo dan anything.wendy's an shit for a quick meal. Shit I herd yall eatin all the chicken now.whatup wit dat?lol drinkin o.e also.the world's not so characterized no more.I can't even hardly find some of them origonal bunny's no more.im in da jungle but can't catch dat fever. Lmao quote dat
ngas always be eatin at wendys
Old 02-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris Laris
Default Re: anyone on here a computer tec?

Run www.superantispyware.com then run www.malwarebytes.org After the scans have finished "BUY" either AVG or Kaspersky. Most of the "free" antivirus are having trouble keeping up with the latest Rouge virus infections because they do not do proactive scanning.

Trials

http://www.avg.com/us-en/download-trial

http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/trial-versions.php

Originally Posted by s2katin
Why you yelling bro? and what you posted is retarded.

I don't know much about computers, but I would recommend getting a virus blocker...I use Norton Anti-Virus 360 and so far it's been great.

Norton is a horrible anti-virus. It does not protect you well compare to other AVs (Kaspersky, AVG, AVAST, ETC) It is also a big resource hog. One of the main reason I like AVG and Kaspersky is because you can adjust the performance settings.

Last edited by Laris; 02-26-2010 at 10:10 PM.