Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone interested in a Cars & Coffee type of gathering here in Va Beach?

Old 03-11-2010 | 08:50 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Anyone interested in a Cars & Coffee type of gathering here in Va Beach?

Then don't go... it's quite simple really.
Old 03-11-2010 | 09:15 AM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone interested in a Cars & Coffee type of gathering here in Va Beach?

How is the Jenro's crowd on Saturdays? I want to start going once I get the truck out here, but don't want to deal with a bunch of kid's douchebaggery. I'd definitely be down for a cars & coffee type gathering.
Old 03-11-2010 | 09:35 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

^ Depends.... sometimes Jenro's is great.. sometimes it's infesteed with Mustangs that are worse than your average ricer. When the weather is nice we typically would roll out to Jenro's around 4pm then cruise up to Bass Pro @ 6ish then have dinner there. Then I'd roll back down to the beach and head to Hot Tuna if my GF was/is working for some drinks... Made for a very nice Saturday.
Old 03-11-2010 | 09:44 AM
pwns you

TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL

I would be down for something like this, that would hopefully attract a more mature crowd.
Old 03-11-2010 | 09:48 AM
Fanboi

We'll see if the official "cars and coffee" folks get back to me... they have the name trademarked. I was going to purchase carsandcoffeevabeach.com via godaddy, but held off when I found their main site.

Most places make it the first saturday of each month.... following saturday for the rain date.
Old 03-11-2010 | 09:58 AM
sccooopp

Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat

i wish i lived in Virginia beach rather than nova.
it seems to be more of a community down there.
Old 03-11-2010 | 10:05 AM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

i love seeing the C&C footage

this has the potential to be really cool...im down
Old 03-11-2010 | 10:26 AM
Fanboi

Edited the OP.... did some more digging and the folks I emailed don't really have anything to do w/ the original C&C event in Irvine.

Lets discuss venues.... the top two that come to mind are Jenro's in the Haygood shopping center or the Starbucks aruond 4401 Va Beach Blvd by the petsmart by town center.

Jenro's has a better/bigger parking lot and is allready open to the car crowd. However, I've never had their coffee etc.

Starbuck's will most likely have a broader product offering, but the parking lot is smaller (not small, but smaller than Jenros) and I'd have to go discuss the meet/idea with the owner/management etc.

Thougths/input?
Old 03-11-2010 | 10:32 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

cant make saturdays since i work but oh well.. im usually up at 8am anyway.
Old 03-11-2010 | 10:33 AM
Registered Member

Beach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to all

I'm in! I'll ask around some of the resturants at the Oceanfront to see if they might be interested. 1st place comes to mind is Hooks, the old Dirty Dicks place. They have a pretty big parking lot, not sure how early they open. But sounds like fun, Hanging at bass pro or even Jenro's not my thing anymore, plus how can the wife complain if she's going to be asleep anyway!

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in a Cars & Coffee type of gathering here in Va Beach?