Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone know "Dino", 1st gen turbo MR2 owner?

Old 04-19-2004, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tenblade2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone know "Dino", 1st gen turbo MR2 owner?

I was in TN this weekend, driving "The Dragon" (an 11 mile section of US129 that runs from Tennessee to North Carolina. It boasts 318 curves .) and there was a MR2 group there. Along one of the side roads, this red MR2 with Mark1 engine swap and turbo (? don't know much about MR2s) is behind me. I decided to turn it up several notches and he was with me the whole time....and we were pushing the cars hard. Anyway, I talked to him and he's from Williamsburg. I didn't know if he is on this board or not. If so, if anyone knows him, he's a cool guy and can drive the wheels off that car. That MR2 was nice and very quick.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:24 PM
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek
Default Re: Anyone know "Dino", 1st gen turbo MR2 owner?

yeah, he's a hotshoe for shiz. he's a badass driver and a great person. he is innovative as hell and is a fellow IMOC member.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:27 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Deno's a great guy, has a sick 1st gen and a nice little 2nd gen. Awesome driver.
Old 04-19-2004, 08:47 PM

well, if you guys see him, ask him about his run with a Silver S2000 in TN. It was a good time.
Old 04-19-2004, 09:09 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

Old 04-19-2004, 09:13 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

deno is awesome people. super funny guy, amazing driver (you would be very hardpressed to outdrive him) and has created one of the most badass mr2's ever. this is his website.

Last edited by Mr.2; 04-19-2004 at 09:16 PM.
Old 04-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I remember auto-crossing with him a few years ago. Super cool guy.
Old 04-20-2004, 04:33 AM
BRB, shark week.

Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible

Oh yeah, his car is awesome. Nice guy! Highly modified 3s-gte in a 1st gen MR2.
Old 04-20-2004, 05:32 AM
PJ2
Registered Member

PJ2

Originally Posted by Jestible
Oh yeah, his car is awesome. Nice guy! Highly modified 3s-gte in a 1st gen MR2.
I wouln't say highly modified since it just has an upgraded turbo and better boost control. But yea, he is an awesome dude, that Geek guy isn't that bad either, LOL.
Old 04-20-2004, 01:03 PM

There were some cars ahead of me going fast, but not pushing it. So, I would slow down and let them get a couple hundred yards ahead and then hit it. Deno and I would catch up to them in no time (we were hitting the road hard) and then slow up and do it all over again. There were a couple S2000 (unmoded) and MR2s behind us and we were leaving them behind as well. Afterwards, when I saw him at the rest stop, there wasn't any shit talking; we just BS'ed about our cars, mods, and the driving. It was cool. If you guys see him, tell I said whats up.

Quick Reply: Anyone know "Dino", 1st gen turbo MR2 owner?